One of the first comments is that BlackBerry have been doing this for years. So would it be possible to have an article comparing this app on the iPhone to the BlackBerry 10 experience?
    04-26-14 03:59 AM
    Sick. I downloaded it, just to see how it works. Didn't want to enter my password, so, I didn't try it out. But it looks so much like the Hub. Why didn't BlackBerry promote this in a consistent way?

Have a nice day
    04-26-14 04:00 PM
    I feel like a lot of companies have been swiping and stealing blackberries features little by little under the radar lately.. I hope BlackBerry has their eyes open on these things before Apple buys this app and makes it their own

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 08:15 PM
    Hasn't that always been the problem of BlackBerry? BlackBerry always does an excellent job of hiding and under representing the true ability of BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 10:05 PM
    Wow they totally copied the BlackBerry Hub!!!

? Posted via CB10 on my ? Z30
    04-27-14 01:49 PM
    looks unreal

HUB/Blackberry is even missing those features like the calendar (only can make an appointment), contact folders (the tom folder) and location.

I would really like to have multiple folders (it's weird because I can see all the folder except spam but can't use them), junk and spam folders in BB10 email. They really do need to pick it up their email development because everyone is catching up to them in the email game.
    04-27-14 10:39 PM
    Can some one just fire the whole marketing department of BlackBerry they are useless IMO.
    I am not even going to comment on the youtube video to support bb or share on Facebook to give them any importance. Copying an idea is a big nono in my books.
    04-28-14 10:55 AM
    They've expanded on the idea, and have done a great job at it. If bbry refuses to market themselves, then they have to expect this.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 04:13 PM
    The Hub is something I always brag about and show off to my family and friends... this an app that copied the hub, can BlackBerry do something about this?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 04:13 PM
    No, because unlike typo, you're not going to be confused as to whether or not it's a blackberry.

Where is the people filter in blackberry, or the calendar integration? It's not a copy, it's an improvement, which is what technology is all about.

Credit where credit is due. The fact that so many people on their Facebook page are exclaiming that this is the best this ever proves that blackberry couldn't market an igloo to an Eskimo. Compare their introduction videos to blackberry's launch promos. Says it all.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    04-28-14 04:28 PM
    Let's see if some of these features make it to 10.3. My guess is probably not. I think BlackBerry is afraid to step on toes. Hopefully JC sees this and starts to "borrow" features.
    04-28-14 04:55 PM
    You are correct, it just feels strange that we support BlackBerry a lot and we would like for them to see things like these so that they could improve and make things better...

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 06:45 PM
    Imo right now it is still better that BlackBerry Hub is stock, but they can't be complacent.
    BlackBerry needs to keep making a lot of improvements and fast.
    04-28-14 09:06 PM
    You need an app for that?!?
    Oh my bad I use a BlackBerry, the most outdated phone ever

Posted via CB10
    FSeverino and Jerale like this.
    04-28-14 09:56 PM
    The Hub is something I always brag about and show off to my family and friends... this an app that copied the hub, can BlackBerry do something about this?

Posted via CB10
    Ya they copied the Hub idea but really improved on it.

One of the best features that BlackBerry added to their hub was the attachment s feature. That is so damn useful. I won't be surprised that idea gets added to standard emails like Gmail, Yahoo and so on.

04-29-14 01:02 PM
    Ya they copied the Hub idea but really improved on it.

aka innovation
    04-29-14 04:56 PM
    It's really funny bc this 3rd party app for iOS makes the email experience equal to BB10, but if BlackBerry needed a third party app, or browser, to support email in this way everyone would be bashing them.

Playbook got hit so hard bc of 'no email ' and as much as that was true for a native app there was a perfectly good browser that was filly capable. I went to Gmail once and made a shortcut, instant 'app' for email.

I think that if there is the need for a third party app it just shows the faults of the native features... at least that's always the argument against BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 10:17 AM
    You need an app for that?!?
    Oh my bad I use a BlackBerry, the most outdated phone ever

Posted via CB10
    There is always an app to bridge the gap, it's only a bad thing to use one if you have a BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Aatir Barlas likes this.
    04-30-14 10:19 AM
    No, because unlike typo, you're not going to be confused as to whether or not it's a blackberry.

Where is the people filter in blackberry, or the calendar integration? It's not a copy, it's an improvement, which is what technology is all about.

Credit where credit is due. The fact that so many people on their Facebook page are exclaiming that this is the best this ever proves that blackberry couldn't market an igloo to an Eskimo. Compare their introduction videos to blackberry's launch promos. Says it all.

Posted via CB10
    Not entirely. If BBRY has trade dress patents that cover the hub, they can go after potential infringers (most likely Cease and Desist). Don't know if BBRY bothered though.

As for people exclaiming over it fueling further awareness, that is what critical mass does. There just aren't enough BB10 users.
    04-30-14 03:36 PM