Put a thread on here earlier and didn't mean to get everyone's panties in a bunch. All I was trying to say was the iPhone was like a toy and is marketed to mostly children due to the fact that 100,000 apps are of Justin Bieber and my 8 year old sister has one, you know why? Temple run, angry birds all that other non sense. Had a iPhone 4 wasn't a fan of the battery, the non push email and the fact that Im 40 and looked like a little kid, iPhones are marketed so that kids buy them and their 40 yr old parents go out and buy one to be "hip" haha blackberry all the way folks. Hope I'm not stirring up anyone up but that's just my option. Thanks folks
    03-11-13 12:02 AM
    Put a thread on here earlier and didn't mean to get everyone's panties in a bunch. All I was trying to say was the iPhone was like a toy and is marketed to mostly children due to the fact that 100,000 apps are of Justin Bieber and my 8 year old sister has one, you know why? Temple run, angry birds all that other non sense. Had a iPhone 4 wasn't a fan of the battery, the non push email and the fact that Im 40 and looked like a little kid, iPhones are marketed so that kids buy them and their 40 yr old parents go out and buy one to be "hip" haha blackberry all the way folks. Hope I'm not stirring up anyone up but that's just my option. Thanks folks
    You're 40 and you have an 8 yr. old sister? Also, you're saying you bought your iPhone because you wanted to be hip? Did it work?
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-11-13 12:14 AM
    ok no i know your trolling....when the first thread is shut down, dont start another one.
    BergerKing, KDB84 and MC_A_DOT like this.
    03-11-13 12:16 AM