Does that look like someone we know?
    Attachment 298806

Posted via CB10

is it me or is he rocking an unreleased passport at an i phone release...lol
    bakron1 likes this.
    09-19-14 04:15 PM
    Just you

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 and eldricho like this.
    09-19-14 04:28 PM
    Just you

Posted via CB10
    Awesome
    09-19-14 04:49 PM
    I wish I was rocking a passport 😔
    09-19-14 06:04 PM
    That Passport looks pretty good in his hands - not goofy looking at all.

Posted via CB10
    silversmith75 likes this.
    09-19-14 06:42 PM
    Just wondering if I'll have to wait on a line that long to get the passport....lol....

Posted via CB10 with my Z30
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    09-19-14 06:51 PM
    That Passport looks pretty good in his hands - not goofy looking at all.
    That's because Kevin's hands have a goofy aspect ratio.
    09-19-14 06:51 PM
    Gosh darnit Kevin.... Let see em side by side!
    09-19-14 08:24 PM
    Shouldn't he be reviewing or at least give an opinion on that Passport???

Crackberry content has been SERIOUSLY LACKING, and I don't even check on it daily anymore because I know most days it'll be an app review/offer/update notice or a shop.crackberry deal of the day, or a very general article (i.e. Verizon does something that affects everyone or no one).

I thought the contribution articles were going to continue? What happened to that?
    Even Bla1ze's post this past week was pretty sub-par.

And no, just because there was a patent article just yesterday it doesn't mean that things are good... content can't be 90% filler and 10% substance... it's unacceptable.

Also for the record, no, it hasn't been lacking because of Kevin ditching... It seems like a general lack of drive to write for Crackberry on the part of the entire writing staff!

Rant over. I'll reply to all "rebuttals" at some point next week (because as I said, i don't check Crackberry daily anymore).
    acovey and Taigatrommel like this.
    09-19-14 08:32 PM
    Would you mind trying again with same images, but this time make sure you wrap each image URL in the [url] tags?

Ex:
    [url]instagramphoto.com/blah.blah.blah[/url]

Just want to see if that works please!
    I was trying to post screenshots so I don't think that would make a difference...and the app is letting me post them now, anyways, lol. :-)

iPhone 6/6+ Release Day-img_20140919_081714.png

VZW STL 100-4 currently running 10.3.0.1154
    howarmat likes this.
    09-19-14 08:36 PM
    I was trying to post screenshots so I don't think that would make a difference...and the app is letting me post them now, anyways, lol. :-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140919_081714.png 
Views:	1268 
Size:	377.1 KB 
ID:	298963

VZW STL 100-4 currently running 10.3.0.1154
    He sold his soul by becoming sheep for money or fanfares. Feel sorry for him.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and acovey like this.
    09-19-14 09:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    OR he's a successful entrepreneur who does not at all need your pity but who actually enjoys mobile phone technology and is currently a major force behind Mobile Nations, which means he has every reason to be one of the first to get any new highly-anticipated device.
    Z10NIZED, bakron1, bbmtna and 4 others like this.
    09-19-14 09:54 PM
    OR he's a successful entrepreneur who does not at all need your pity but who actually enjoys mobile phone technology and is currently a major force behind Mobile Nations, which means he has every reason to be one of the first to get any new highly-anticipated device.
    Really, he enjoyed by doing this ? Is this the way how he enjoys? He not only sold his soul, he also sold many BlackBerry fans' too. I don't care if he cares my pity. Nobody should care.

Posted via CB10
    acovey likes this.
    09-19-14 10:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    I feel sorry for you.

Posted from an ME173X
    09-19-14 10:23 PM
    I feel sorry for you.

Posted from an ME173X
    No need, thanks anyway !

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 10:27 PM

Crackberry content has been SERIOUSLY LACKING, and I don't even check on it daily anymore because I know most days it'll be an app review/offer/update notice or a shop.crackberry deal of the day, or a very general article (i.e. Verizon does something that affects everyone or no one).

Rant over. I'll reply to all "rebuttals" at some point next week (because as I said, i don't check Crackberry daily anymore).
    I totally agree with you! Crackberry is lacking so much! I don't understand why they just invent stories! I mean BlackBerry is not bringing any news for Crackberry to write!!! Why should that stop them? Rumors are pretty much out there now! They should just create stories, maybe talk about 10.4 like all the best features that are expected!!! Or maybe 12.1... that's a better stoey!

Posted via my Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    09-19-14 10:38 PM
    Well that was a waste of 10 min.
    bbmtna likes this.
    09-19-14 11:28 PM
    Awesome to see Kevin release the Passport as the iPhone comes out.
    I can hardly wait to upgrade.

Q10
    09-19-14 11:36 PM
    I totally agree with you! Crackberry is lacking so much! I don't understand why they just invent stories! I mean BlackBerry is not bringing any news for Crackberry to write!!! Why should that stop them? Rumors are pretty much out there now! They should just create stories, maybe talk about 10.4 like all the best features that are expected!!! Or maybe 12.1... that's a better stoey!

Posted via my Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1052
    What a dumb comment! The content is lacking lately! I mean "crackberry" Kevin has a passport and there's no review on crackberry? Any news or picture leaks come from n4bb Whereas crackberry never breaks any news.

It's pretty clear to see that the passion that started this community has gone to the other side.

There is plenty of news to cover but all they ever post in the news these days is adds and apps.

I get more tech news on regular news apps nowadays!

Posted via CB10
    DJRikko likes this.
    09-20-14 12:14 AM
    Hey, how about trying to rebuke my ORIGINAL and UNEDITED comment?? I see what you did there... you edited the parts that don't fit with the rubbish point you're trying to make.

Nice try!

If you're going to quote me, quote me fully, or else it's not a quote at all and you have no business replying. NOT ONCE did I say to make up stories. In fact, I asked "I thought the contribution articles were going to continue? What happened to that?" In addition to that, if you can read, I tried to make the point that if Kevin already has a Passport.... where the heck is the review or opinion editorial????

Also, i said it was a lack of effort by the whole Crackberry team... Remember Simon Sage??? I was wondering yesterday where he'd gone for some reason. So I looked it up, and hey, look what I found:

How to transfer data from BlackBerry 10 to a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus

Way to go team Crackberry! (Although to be fair, he's a Mobile Nations writer too...but this is still insulting!!!)

In any case, you must be a yahoo! News writer: quoting the bits you need, placing it out of context, and baiting people for responses (dammit... why I keep going to Yahoo for news is beyond even me).
    09-20-14 01:12 AM
    I'll only see this as fair if a well known apple fan unboxes the passport. That's all.

From Zarafet my Z30.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-20-14 02:06 AM
    Hey, how about trying to rebuke my ORIGINAL and UNEDITED comment?? I see what you did there... you edited the parts that don't fit with the rubbish point you're trying to make.

Nice try!

If you're going to quote me, quote me fully, or else it's not a quote at all and you have no business replying. NOT ONCE did I say to make up stories. In fact, I asked "I thought the contribution articles were going to continue? What happened to that?" In addition to that, if you can read, I tried to make the point that if Kevin already has a Passport.... where the heck is the review or opinion editorial????

Also, i said it was a lack of effort by the whole Crackberry team... Remember Simon Sage??? I was wondering yesterday where he'd gone for some reason. So I looked it up, and hey, look what I found:

How to transfer data from BlackBerry 10 to a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus

Way to go team Crackberry! (Although to be fair, he's a Mobile Nations writer too...but this is still insulting!!!)

In any case, you must be a yahoo! News writer: quoting the bits you need, placing it out of context, and baiting people for responses (dammit... why I keep going to Yahoo for news is beyond even me).
    Wow, isn't this a little like the T-mobile offer a lot of us got fired up about?

I wonder if we'll see a 'how to transfer data from IPhone 6/Plus to BlackBerry 10' when the Passport comes out... or ever

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 02:50 AM

There's likely an embargo or NDA involved...
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    09-20-14 02:55 AM
    NDA..... what about the 25+ min CZ review......

And the data transfer article..... should be a serious from each OS to each othe OS, it is mobile nation after all.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 04:06 AM
    What a dumb comment! The content is lacking lately! I mean "crackberry" Kevin has a passport and there's no review on crackberry? Any news or picture leaks come from n4bb Whereas crackberry never breaks any news.

It's pretty clear to see that the passion that started this community has gone to the other side.

There is plenty of news to cover but all they ever post in the news these days is adds and apps.

I get more tech news on regular news apps nowadays!

Posted via CB10
    They likely are not allowed to put up reviews yet. Expect all to show up on the same day, probably soon. These teasers from Kevin suggest that.
    Last edited by TGR1; 09-20-14 at 06:34 AM.
    09-20-14 05:32 AM
63 123