Its been a month ever since I got my bb z30. My experience with it has been absolutely overwhelming and I really love it! The only reason I upgraded to bb 10 was because I saw a pic of the 10.3 OS some where on the internet. I think Crackberry... Now when my iphone is dead I forget to charge it cuz i've stopped thinking about it lol! 2-3 days pass and I dont even care. My previous bb device was the Bold 2 or 3 9700 confused. I am giving you my word, this time I am never going away... Long live BB . I just want bb to grow!!
    Attached Thumbnails From iPhone 5 to BlackBerry Z30: 1 Month Later-b5jtijgcmaaoi7u.jpg  
    01-23-15 02:52 PM
    I never owned BlackBerry before BlackBerry 10. After almost 2 years of seeing BlackBerry 10 grow as a OS is amazing. It has improved so much since.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 03:05 PM
    Hear, hear! Glad you're liking it being "back in Black."

I prefer BB10 over iOS as well, despite the huge advantage iOS has with their deep app catalog.

My Z30 is still going strong.
    01-23-15 03:06 PM
    It's unfortunate that many people still don't know what BB10 is or ever experience it. Blackberry have something great going on here but they don't promote it enough.

BB10 is by far the most efficient OS on the market. I'm glad to see people like you taking a risk and giving BB a chance because most people who do will stick around with Blackberry after they experience BB10.
    3MIKE likes this.
    01-23-15 03:26 PM
    I don't know how people function without the Hub and BB10 virtual keyboard. Those two features alone would make changing platforms incredibly painful.

Posted via CB10
    3MIKE, j21jam6 and Dave Bourque like this.
    01-23-15 03:35 PM
    I don't know how people function without the Hub and BB10 virtual keyboard. Those two features alone would make changing platforms incredibly painful.

Posted via CB10
    The most painful part is having to go back on iOS and clicking that home button all the time lol. Swipe up is so much easier.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 03:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't forget Blend too. I am absolutely loving having that feature. StoryMaker is sweet. I purchased a USB2GO for my Classic. Going to use it to transfer files etc so I can plug a flash drive into my car stereo. Nice to have all of these options on BlackBerry. We have Android devices too and all devices are playing nicely with each other with DLNA and bluetooth. As well as interchangeable chargers.

Posted via Classic
    01-23-15 09:11 PM
    Still to this day when people pick up my phone they do not know to to wake the device. They touch the screen or look for a home button to press.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 09:36 PM
    I'm from iPhone as well and love Z30. Its OS is the best for me. Swipe... hub is for me the killing feature. Peek once of twice a day that's it. True multitasking.

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    01-23-15 09:36 PM
    The most painful part is having to go back on iOS and clicking that home button all the time lol. Swipe up is so much easier.

Posted via CB10
    Font mention that here before iwarriors start telling you one isn't easier than the other

I am zee that is the 10
    mnc76 likes this.
    01-23-15 11:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    01-24-15 08:08 AM
    I'm constantly swiping when I pick up other phones. It's just so intuitive and easy. Love the z30.

Posted via CB10
    trinichindian and mnc76 like this.
    01-24-15 01:56 PM
    Hmmm. This is giving me an idea, OP. My mother is currently using iPhone 5 and she's annoyed by the constant need to charge, so she's looking for her next phone. I might get her the Z30 as a gift.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 07:05 PM
    Good to hear you are back, Wish to see many more coming back to BlackBerry again.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 02:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    Dave, you're nailing it today with your comments, even without resorting to f-words and the like. LOL . Love it!

:-)

�   HaPPy Australia Day 2015 - come and visit, mate...!   �
    3MIKE likes this.
    01-26-15 02:17 AM
    Glad to hear that you're enjoying your Z30.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 09:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely agree brotha. My Q10 is so incredible. Swipe up or get out

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 09:44 PM
    Hmmm. This is giving me an idea, OP. My mother is currently using iPhone 5 and she's annoyed by the constant need to charge, so she's looking for her next phone. I might get her the Z30 as a gift.

Posted via CB10
    Great idea!

Posted via CB10
    AthenaSmith likes this.
    01-27-15 10:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    Do it.
    Using my z30 for around one and a half years now and still going more than 24 hrs ( more like 30+hrs) on a single charge.

Posted via CB10
    AthenaSmith likes this.
    01-29-15 09:12 PM
    Cool story!
    I hope that you are not a minority.
    01-30-15 09:45 AM
    One can always hope that the other Apple jabronis come around to BlackBerry soon.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    01-30-15 10:10 AM
    It's unfortunate that many people still don't know what BB10 is or ever experience it. Blackberry have something great going on here but they don't promote it enough.

BB10 is by far the most efficient OS on the market. I'm glad to see people like you taking a risk and giving BB a chance because most people who do will stick around with Blackberry after they experience BB10.
    Agree. In my country, some people don't get about OS10. What they do remember about BlackBerry is far before OS10 which along with the OS that gives trouble. People only remember android and iOS. BlackBerry 10 just need more promotion. Ads on TV in Indonesia is the best way to promote, samsung dominates.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 10:36 AM
    Agree. In my country, some people don't get about OS10. What they do remember about BlackBerry is far before OS10 which along with the OS that gives trouble. People only remember android and iOS. BlackBerry 10 just need more promotion. Ads on TV in Indonesia is the best way to promote, samsung dominates.

Posted via CB10
    Yep man! Lack of advertisements
    Even here in Dubai all I see is LG, samsung and Sony phones on bill boards. Apple doesnt need to advertise, they are already no.1.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 06:15 AM