So, I read this article and laughed.

What are your thoughts?

iPhone 3G enterprise scores are in |Ahead of the Curve | Tom Yager | InfoWorld

Hopefully this isnt a repost.
    10-09-08 04:06 AM
    They should have done the comparison test against a BOLD, VERY different results then for sure!!
    10-09-08 04:47 AM
    You are going to run into just about everyone who likes what they like and others who don't. It's all just a matter of opinion.
    10-09-08 10:39 AM
    Indeed, but labelling iPhone winner without comparing BES vs Exchange. I dont get it.
    10-11-08 12:06 AM
    iPhone sucks!! BB is by far a better phone and I really hope they redo that stupid survey when the Bold comes out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-08 12:10 AM
    This is one person's ignorant opinion. I guess all those teenies that own one are serious business people.
    Also, when they talk about the "style" of the phone, it drives me up the wall. It's just a thin, flat-faced slab with a curved bottom. What's stylish about that?
    Last edited by editguy; 10-11-08 at 12:24 AM.
    10-11-08 12:18 AM
    Its got the apple logo on it. That's why

10-11-08 12:36 AM
    Funny I don't see any iphones at the bank main headquarters. Just BB. I haven't seen any carried by enterprise visitors from Zions either. Just BB.

I wonder where that guy got his info?

10-11-08 12:53 AM

Well, I could suggest where he pulled it from, but I won't.
    10-11-08 12:56 AM
    question for you guys -
    Last week I boought my self the iphone 3G and just today I recieved the 8820 from work. Does anyone have any idea how I can sync each phones thru Outlook but have each phone recieve different e-mails (accounts)?
    10-11-08 01:13 AM
    I can't believe you bought an iPhone....

10-11-08 01:45 AM
    it was the screen
    10-11-08 02:11 AM
    My iPhone lasted a whole 3 days with me.
    10-11-08 08:11 AM
    This is one person's ignorant opinion. I guess all those teenies that own one are serious business people.
    Also, when they talk about the "style" of the phone, it drives me up the wall. It's just a thin, flat-faced slab with a curved bottom. What's stylish about that?
    Exactly, if the corporate dudes really want style, they wont get the iPhone OR the BB. BB to me still looks very very professional.
    10-11-08 08:12 AM
    I'm a newbie to BB but the author made a pretty weak case for the point of his article which is that the iPhone will supplant BBs for business users. Even in the guy's article almost everything he cites that would be why a business user would use a smartphone is in favor of a BB. I thought it was funny though that the beginning of his article says the iPhone wins out but not by much. :-) And he compares it to the 8820 which is geared toward business users mainly but talks about features which are not heavily business dependent. You guys are right he should have compared it to the Bold or the Storm. Ignore this joker.
    10-11-08 11:32 AM
    iPhone sucks!! BB is by far a better phone and I really hope they redo that stupid survey when the Bold comes out

Give me a break. It does not suck, BB is not the better phone. It may suck to you, but not to others. It may be the better phone for you, but not for others. It is a matter of preference, that is all. Saying that it sucks, when it obviously doesn't, and continues to sell out is just ignorant.
    10-11-08 11:42 AM
    Give me a break. It does not suck, BB is not the better phone. It may suck to you, but not to others. It may be the better phone for you, but not for others. It is a matter of preference, that is all. Saying that it sucks, when it obviously doesn't, and continues to sell out is just ignorant.
    Yes, it's a matter of preference, but saying iPhone wins over BB is also ignorance as it's completely incorrect after reading the article.
    10-11-08 07:04 PM
    question for you guys -
    Last week I boought my self the iphone 3G and just today I recieved the 8820 from work. Does anyone have any idea how I can sync each phones thru Outlook but have each phone recieve different e-mails (accounts)?
    With the iPhone, you can sync it with the contacts and calendar and not the Email. This option is in iTunes under the "Info" tab when selecting your iPhone on the left side of iTunes under 'Devices'

Duvi
    10-11-08 07:08 PM
    Good read.

I would like to see this review when the Storm is released. That would be a fair comparison.

Duvi
    10-11-08 07:17 PM
    The iphone is like anything else thats new. People want to say its better than it really is. Just how everyone used to like "the new kid" back in elementary school...Blackberry has been in the business smart phone market for a decade and Apple is new to the market...everyone wants to be able to say "wow look what Apple did" even if they really didn't do much besides make a device with less features that looks nicer.
    10-12-08 08:49 AM
    Funny I don't see any iphones at the bank main headquarters. Just BB. I haven't seen any carried by enterprise visitors from Zions either. Just BB.

Yeah I haven't seen any politicians carrying an iphone there all BB's. All of them.
    10-12-08 09:07 AM
    US government is the biggest buyer of BB's anyway.
    10-12-08 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD