No, if that was the case we all would gone to apple by now.... we are still on BlackBerry .

Posted via CB10
    Don't be delusional.
    03-20-14 08:31 AM
    It is obvious that some BlackBerry users want it. It's called CHOICE. I don't want it or need it, but why would I look down on someone who does?
    Then how come we don't have the choice to keep squicle and original BB10 call screen?

It's like BlackBerry intentionally make bb10 uncool for their aged followers.

Posted via CB10 with Z30 on 10.2.1.2141
    Last edited by aha; 03-20-14 at 09:34 AM.
    03-20-14 08:38 AM
    Another stupid decision by BlackBerry management.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    It's not a stupid decision.... considering the dinosaurs that don't want to leave the toolbelt. do you actually believe the toolbelt will be for all future qwertys? That's not the case. They split devices in categories for a reason.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-20-14 08:47 AM
    No. On the home page the top 25 things Crackberry users want in BB10 many if them are features that iOS already has. A few of them are:

- unlimited # of icons in folders
    - Better voice Control
    - Wireless Printing
    - Lockscreen control of music

So I guess since iOS has these features then BB10 users crave iOS.

Every platform has their plusses and minuses, and wants some of what the other platform has. It doesn't mean that they crave the actual OS, just maybe some features of each OS.

If you want to play it that way then I guess BB10 users really want an Android phone because they download Android apps and want Google Services.
    Ummmmm............no.

Hate solves nothing, Respect gains everything!
    03-20-14 09:01 AM
    That's besides the point. The tool belt adds a a home button back to qwerty phones.
    Which doesn't need to be used to get home, where on ios it does.

03-20-14 09:03 AM
    Sorry but the comments in that post are just so funny. Things that are in BB10 and Android that ios hasn't seem to get around to, things like being able to select all text in an email..

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 09:05 AM
    Which doesn't need to be used to get home, where on ios it does.

Actually on iOS it doesn't if you turn on assistive touch and gestures. And your point still doesn't change the fact that a home button is being added to some BB10 devices, which will more than likely be used to get home by those people who want the tool belt. And the home button argument to me is a moot point anyway because whether you are pressing a button or swiping the screen it's still an action that needs to be done to get to the home screen.
    03-20-14 09:22 AM
    That's besides the point. The tool belt adds a a home button back to qwerty phones.
    But that isn't its purpose, it's more of a side effect. It adds a toolbelt whose end button happens to have a go-home-function built in. Different story.
    03-20-14 10:26 AM
    But that isn't its purpose, it's more of a side effect. It adds a toolbelt whose end button happens to have a go-home-function built in. Different story.
    When will people realize that they will still make qwerty without the toolbelt....

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-20-14 10:34 AM
    Ok then on iOS if someone hated using the home button they could turn on gestures. Even further, the 5S now becomes only for fingerprint scanning and as a side effect can be used as the home button. Its only different to many here because everyone who bashed having any type of buttons on a BB10 phone besides the keyboard and the side keys now has to deal with the fact that on SOME BB phones they are adding buttons on it, which whether its its purpose or not will act as a home button for the majority of users. And just because BB10 touchscreen phones don't have one doesn't mean that that's the best method of getting home. If BB released a phone without side volume buttons there would be a rash of people who would chime in and say that any phone now with side volume buttons is now out of date or horrible. I mean for god's sakes, people on here say all the time that if a phone doest have a physical keyboard then its not really a phone. Do these people realize that BB itself realized that keyboard phones aren't what the majority of what people want which is why their flagship phone is a touchscreen?

Its ridiculous to even discuss because like I said, pressing a button or swiping the screen is still an action and one doesn't take any longer than the other, its just a different way of getting the same result. You could argue that BB10 is a quicker action, but you could also argue that iOS gets you home quicker because you are instantly at the home screen whereas on BB10 you are taken to active frames and then have to swipe over to the home screen. Regardless, until someone invents a phone that goes to the home screen by reading your mind then button or no button, you are still going to have to do SOMETHING to get you back to the home screen.
    03-20-14 12:22 PM
    Reading the discussion : wow! How different the iPhone users vs bb's. They want chat vanished without trace, we, majority of us BlackBerry users, want history of the chat=discover, problem solving, resolution and implement, etc. Like real estate agent sell a house in the mid of negotiate, if you delete history, he is going to bid your head off. Archive for 30 days is not enough. How to please both group of users is really a challenge.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 04:07 PM
    Some of the people here sound like Isheep new product comes out and it's the greatest and anyone who likes a feature on the old one that's gone now is a dinosaur.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 05:27 PM
    I am an IOS user...iPad mini...IMHO, OS 7 sucks. I like the mini form factor but long for BlackBerry OS 10 on the device! Compared to OS 10, IOS 7 is a cobbled up POS. Of course, YMMV.

"Dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    03-21-14 09:50 PM
    This has become a different thread altogether arguing about home buttons and tool belts. There's a lot of arguments and threads about this already. Maybe it's time to put this to an end here? I'm just saying.

OP's title is misleading. Everyone wants what he/she doesn't have on their device. It's a matter of being contented with what they have for their respective usage that fits them. Everyone has different needs.

Device brands try to cater to as much as they can. But they cannot please everyone because our preferences varies. There's no SUPER PHONE that everyone wants. But my BlackBerry device(s) is "super" for ME that suits my style and needs.

Peace

Q10 SQN100-3 | Z30 STA100-2 |10.2.1.2141
    iPhone 4s IOS 7.xx
    03-21-14 10:35 PM
    Some things are deal breakers and some things are just features we want.

For me, BlackBerry has the best balance of the things I want and almost all of the things I must have.

iOS is lacking way too many of my must haves, like access to the file system and shared files.

It is interesting how many features people long for that BB10 and even BB7 have that iOS still doesn't.
    03-22-14 01:20 AM
    Hmm, amazon is giving away apps for 2days to celebrate their store's birthday this weekend, I guess it could think as advantage if you keen on the app collection. (bgr:Amazon is offering huge deals on Android apps).

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 03:57 AM
41 12