Okay I have been trying to figure this one out. It seems a lot of IOS users are on CB but my question is how many of you CB users are on Imore or another Apple Site? I for one have never been on Imore or any other fan site and don't see a reason for it because I own a BlackBerry. If I'm a minority which I mostly likely am (I own the Z10 ) then I understand BUT sound off if u use imore or another Apple Fan site and own a BlackBerry or the other way around.. just curious...

if I want a place to keep up with all the Smartphones then I use phone arena dot com but for my particular phone I go to CB

Sent from the Amazing Z10
    09-26-13 09:33 PM
    I visit Android central and iMore from time to time, you need to stay informed before making a comment. And I've owned iDevices lol, and looking forward to a Nexus 5.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    BBPandy likes this.
    09-26-13 09:35 PM
    At the end of the day I mostly visit WPCentral and Android Central, cause if it wasn't for BB10, I would've tried WP8 out.
    iMore, almost never. Not really interested in Apple

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 09:39 PM
    I visit iMore and several other Apple-centric sites as well as Android Central despite not currently owning a device of either type (except a tablet). I just have an interest in mobile technology and like to keep informed as to what the other platforms offer.

I suspect in the case of CrackBerry you will find quite a few people that visit multiple sites for multiple platforms for the same reason, not to mention those that have more than just BlackBerry devices.

Just because you only own a BlackBerry does not mean you have to confine yourself to BlackBerry sites. Nor should you put that expectation on others.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    09-26-13 09:40 PM
    Just joined imore this week because of new iphone purchases last Sunday.
    Have the app installed on them just like I have CB installed on both Q's but I don't have it installed on my 9900.
    Also have CB on all but one PlayBook.
    If I'm on the mac viewing CB site, I reach imore through the top panel for devices but use each respective app depending on what phone I'm using.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by 93Aero; 09-26-13 at 09:53 PM.
    09-26-13 09:42 PM
    That's why at the end of my posts I mentioned where I get my information from I don't only use BlackBerry sites I use websites that give you all Smartphone news but for my particular device I use CB. I don't visit fan sites unless I'm a fan I use unbiased smartphone websites to keep up with my technology info. But that's just me the minority lol. Curious to what everyone else does

Sent from the Amazing Z10
    09-26-13 09:46 PM
    I oftentimes will go to the other sites when I'm checking out other devices. I read a lot over there. What I won't do is troll their forums. I don't even have a sign in to them. They are fan sites for their platforms. I don't see the point in going over there and telling their fans my preference.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 09:49 PM
    I visit imore. I do use an iPhone, visit crackberry because I used to use
    A blackberry. I like to keep up on what's going on. I NEVER speak poorly about anyone's choice of phone they use. The type of phone is an individual choice, and what works for me may not work for someone else.
    09-26-13 10:17 PM
    Its probably also because people that left BlackBerry miss us

Q10 10.2.0.1725 thanks BL Team
    09-26-13 10:21 PM
    I just read androidcentral when I can. You can't keep up with android though.

Plus I want a nexus 7 tablet. My PlayBook feels so slow after I got my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 10:28 PM
    I just read androidcentral when I can. You can't keep up with android though.

Plus I want a nexus 7 tablet. My PlayBook feels so slow after I got my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Get a windows tab! So much more useful! You can side load right from it. Use remote file access. It's an extension to your phone. It's awesome!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 10:46 PM
    Get a windows tab! So much more useful! You can side load right from it. Use remote file access. It's an extension to your phone. It's awesome!

Posted via CB10
    I just want something where I can root and brick and don't care if it's broken cause it's so cheap already lol.

Plus I've always wanted to try android.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 10:48 PM
    I just want something where I can root and brick and don't care if it's broken cause it's so cheap already lol.

Plus I've always wanted to try android.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I did that too. Had 2 of them. Returned one, gave the other away. I know there's a lot of android fans, but I just found myself repeating "there's an easier way to do this!!!" and wanting to throw them against the wall.

You can get some windows tabs cheaper than some androids also. Just sayin... ;-)

Honestly, go for it, give it a try, hope you like it. My dad likes the one I gave him. But keep the receipt.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 10:54 PM
    I vist all of them all of them when I'm bored at work. However I tend to refrain from posting comments or replying to threads since I tend to be very biased to anything that isn't BlackBerry.

Canadian cities BBM Channel C001234A4
    Jonathank and eldricho like this.
    09-26-13 11:21 PM
    I see new posts on CB via RSS feeds. Among the other feeds I get are select forums from iMore and Android Central. I carry an iPhone 4S (company issued), and my kids have iPhone 5's.
    09-27-13 07:16 AM
    I'm active on WPCentral, occasionally active on iMore, and rarely active on AndroidCentral.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 07:29 AM
    I post here because of you, John. Your leaks and inside information are invaluable and threads like this just add to the experience.
    09-27-13 08:42 AM
    I've noticed a ton of former BB users on other forums.....makes sense of course, that's what happened to BB's north american user base, and I think that also explains why you see may see a higher proportion of iphone and android users here....they're former users! :-)
    ajst222 likes this.
    09-27-13 08:48 AM
    I've noticed a ton of former BB users on other forums.....makes sense of course, that's what happened to BB's north american user base, and I think that also explains why you see may see a higher proportion of iphone and android users here....they're former users! :-)
    Yup! Especially on iMore, from what I've noticed. But no matter where I go it would be hard to leave CrackBerry because it feels like I know everybody and it's so familiar.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 08:50 AM
    I guess I'm on CB because I like to troll. But I also have a Z10 too.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    09-27-13 05:59 PM
    I visit imore whenever a new iPhone comes out and sometimes to read renee's editorials and I've occasionally read android central.

I have a login for the Windows forum because I answered a post there. I used to visit the windows forum a lot because it was my second choice for a platform if I had decided not to get the Z10.

But for the most part I stick to Crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 06:53 PM