One of the anchors mentioned that it's risky to market a device with a celebrity attached to it since they might get caught using another phone. I somewhat agree since the Alicia Keys marketing didn't go so well.

But on the other hand, famous singer/rapper Drake has mentioned using a Blackberry on numerous songs of his. I think Drake could've been a great marketing technique since he is doing well with his numbers and is a true blackberry fan. I highly recommend they look into Drake.

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 06:31 PM
    Errr you do realize he is currently an apple employee right?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 07:48 PM
    Errr you do realize he is currently an apple employee right?

Posted via CB10
    Is Drake an Apple employee? I think you are referring to Dre who is now an Apple executive following their purchase of Beats Audio.

I could be mistaken though.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 09:45 PM
    Ummmm the title? Did I miss something?

Posted via CB10
    Batibreaker likes this.
    11-11-15 09:53 PM
    Drake would be an amazing spokespeson for BlackBerry. he isnt just the most successful Canadian rapper in the game today, hes the most successful rapper period.
    11-11-15 10:18 PM
    I think Chen in a TV interview mention that blackberry will not waste any more money on celebrity endorsements or go out of the way to speak about that certain celebrities uses blackberry phones. As for Drake, I don't like him or any other rapper that sound like klansmen.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 10:19 PM
    Blackberry's target market (high end business professionals) would probably not be influenced by those who society deems to be a celebrity, using a Blackberry phone.
    11-11-15 10:24 PM
    Blackberry's target market (high end business professionals) would probably not be influenced by those who society deems to be a celebrity, using a Blackberry phone.
    Unfortunately BlackBerry's strategy for marketing to any particular demographic has not really taken off so I don't necessarily agree. It appears that even "business professionals" are influenced by what the media and masses say is a good product. Sure people think they want apps but how many people actually use them?

It's sad that people want what other people have...Nike shoes are no better than any other brand, they all are made of plastic and rubber.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 07:46 AM