I can't figure out how to use the internet from my phone and it's driving me crazy! I go to "browser," and I get this verizon "VZ start" page but I can never figure out how to get to the internet (at least as I know it from my PC). Do I need to download something? Create a username somewhere? My plan states I have "email & web" for blackberry... any advice would be appreciated!
    02-22-09 02:50 PM
    Go to the browser, menu, go to, and type in the address you want. Hope that fixes your problem!
    02-22-09 02:52 PM
    Ok - once ur click on ur web browser (earth globe) and it brings you to the "home" page- use ur bb key (key w/dots) and scroll where it says go to and that will bring u to another page-from there u can type in wat web address u want to go to!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 02:53 PM
    You can set your homepage to anything you want if its easier for you. Once you start adding bookmarks you just hit K to bring up the bookmarks. For now you can do the way the above posters have described or once you open the browser just hit G it will open the "go to" menu
    02-22-09 02:56 PM
    You can also change your homepage to display whatever you want it to be when you choose browser. Go to browser>options>browser configuration>change home page address to??? Check out this thread since your a newbie. Lots of info here. Welcome to crackberry!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    02-22-09 02:59 PM
    you can even have the page with the browser bar (http:// section) as your home-page. just go menu> options> browser configuration > start page --> select "start page".
    02-22-09 03:02 PM
    Thank you all!! You guys rock!!
    02-22-09 03:24 PM
    Welcome! Glad you are sorted....
    02-22-09 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD