Hello,

I am using curve 9300 and i subscribed in a cheap package called the social. This package oru service provider is offering contains all instant messaging services but no email and no internet servces.

The curve 9300 CAN connect to WIFI. I tried to setup and activate an email account using the WIFI but it did not work. The service provider said it can never happen or I should upgrade to a more expensive package.

Is there any program that can retrieve hotmail or yahoo emails using the WIFI connection that is compatible with curve please?

Appreciate your help..... Thanks
    12-13-10 02:56 PM
    Have you tried setting the browser to hotspot? This will allow the BB browser to be recognized only by wifi. If the 1st option doesnt work then it's possible you're carrier somehow blocked those features or your wifi connection isn't st up correctly.
    12-13-10 03:14 PM
    The closest thing that you MIGHT be able to do is to use the hotspot browser to access web-based email.

Without a full BlackBerry Data Plan, you will not be able to set up push email even over WiFi.
    12-13-10 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD