05-01-09 05:44 PM
    Thats my bday, sweet!
    05-02-09 01:03 AM
    Is that true??? Or ya just playin???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 05:32 AM
    Here you go The first result is us.
    05-02-09 10:34 PM
    what will get its own holiday next sliced bread?
    05-05-09 04:50 AM
    well sliced bread is pretty sweet...kinda like blackberries
    also it was very innovative...kinda like blackberries
    05-05-09 10:54 AM
    what will get its own holiday next sliced bread?

yes, that will be August 1, 2009.
    05-05-09 07:53 PM
    yes, that will be August 1, 2009.
    that day is taken, for National Raspberry Cream Pie Day (I sh*t you not) Holiday Insights : August 1 Holiday - National Raspberry Cream Pie Day
    05-05-09 08:48 PM
    lmao! i would totally be down with a BB day!
    05-06-09 10:04 AM
    Picture the parade!
    Thousands of people walking down the street, probably texting the person standing right beside them.
    Everyones thumbs busily clicking and clacking away, staring at our screens, not looking where we are going. We would have to line the parade route with sheep dogs to keep us on course and prevent us from walking into things.
    Spectators would think we were part of a cult.

Angry storm owners would line the parade route waving signs and banners. Someone with a megaphone would lead them in a protest chant: "what do we want?" "A NEW OS!" "When do we want it?" "NOW!"

We could have children carrying small baskets of fresh, ripe blackberrys, tossing them into the crowd. The sidewalks would become a black sticky mess.

iphone haters could burn effigies of Steve Jobs.

Ohhh look! Here comes the main float! Its Jim Balsille waving to the crowd! What's that he's wearing? Why its a newly designed Hamilton Coyotes hockey jersey!

Fun times. I can't wait!

05-09-09 09:46 AM
    In the evening, we can have a candlelight vigil. For all the blackberrys that have been lost or stolen, and never recovered.
    Lots of sobbing, lots of kleenex. Many shoulders to cry on.

05-09-09 11:33 AM
    In the evening, we can have a candlelight vigil. For all the blackberrys that have been lost or stolen, and never recovered.
    Lots of sobbing, lots of kleenex. Many shoulders to cry on.

I'm for that, I'm mourning the loss of my first bold still. I'd light a candle
    05-10-09 02:31 AM
    This will be a paid religious holiday for all the crackberry faithfull and BB worshipers right ?
    05-10-09 02:42 AM
    This will be a paid religious holiday for all the crackberry faithfull and BB worshipers right ?
    lol....
    05-11-09 05:53 AM
    Picture the parade!
    Thousands of people walking down the street, probably texting the person standing right beside them.
    Everyones thumbs busily clicking and clacking away, staring at our screens, not looking where we are going. We would have to line the parade route with sheep dogs to keep us on course and prevent us from walking into things.
    Spectators would think we were part of a cult.

Angry storm owners would line the parade route waving signs and banners. Someone with a megaphone would lead them in a protest chant: "what do we want?" "A NEW OS!" "When do we want it?" "NOW!"

We could have children carrying small baskets of fresh, ripe blackberrys, tossing them into the crowd. The sidewalks would become a black sticky mess.

iphone haters could burn effigies of Steve Jobs.

Ohhh look! Here comes the main float! Its Jim Balsille waving to the crowd! What's that he's wearing? Why its a newly designed Hamilton Coyotes hockey jersey!

Fun times. I can't wait!

WOW

u really spent time on that

LOL

i'd be down for it hahahaa
    05-11-09 06:59 PM
    I'd be willing to take (yet another) day off from work to attend this new religous event.

05-13-09 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD