First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong forum. This seemed like a good spot to start.

I'm just chillen at home reading through the report Kev did earlier at the RIM thing. I realised how true these couple of statements actually are:

"Ok so Jim saying they are investing a lot in Vietnam, Cambodia, etc ... and not as profitable there. Fair enough. EMEA = USA for profit margin, approx"
    Followed immediately by this:

"what he's found is the blackberry model worked around the world, but the "arms race" has needed them to upgrade their platform in US much quicker "
    Now when you literally take those two statements out of context and sew them together you have:

"Ok so Jim saying they are investing a lot in Vietnam, Cambodia, etc ... and not as profitable there. What he's found is the BlackBerry model worked around the world, but the "arms race" has needed them to upgrade their platform much quicker"
    I think it's eery how true this conjecture of those statements are. I've used my BlackBerry in Bermuda > USA > UK > Alaska > Canada > Philippines and my phone just works wherever I take it. It is extremely plausible these stellar devices are also being used for nefarious activities. =/

Just a random thought..
    07-12-11 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD