02-03-21 10:42 AM
    I read this article yesterday. Good read
    02-03-21 11:18 AM
    That was a nice read. I would actually love it if CrackBerry published fan-focused articles like this on the site. With the BB news cycle grinding down to an absolute halt, why not try and retain some of the traffic by posting interest pieces like the one quoted in this thread? There's a ton of material to mine from BlackBerry's history. This is afterall, a fan site first and foremost (or is it?).

I suppose commercially, it's a zero sum game and the investment in time and effort likely won't result in any significant net new clicks. The CB forums seem to be the only thing keeping the lights on around here.
    02-03-21 12:10 PM
    That was a nice read. I would actually love it if CrackBerry published fan-focused articles like this on the site. With the BB news cycle grinding down to an absolute halt, why not try and retain some of the traffic by posting interest pieces like the one quoted in this thread? There's a ton of material to mine from BlackBerry's history. This is afterall, a fan site first and foremost (or is it?).

I suppose commercially, it's a zero sum game and the investment in time and effort likely won't result in any significant net new clicks. The CB forums seem to be the only thing keeping the lights on around here.
    CrackBerry will publish stories like these and @Bla1ze has emphasized this. Just need forum members to write them.....
    02-03-21 01:00 PM
    CrackBerry will publish stories like these and @Bla1ze has emphasized this. Just need forum members to write them.....
    If you're writing it... subscribed! But it's gotta be higher quality stuff then the letters you used to send to PHouse back in the 80s!
    brookie229 and bh7171 like this.
    02-03-21 03:53 PM
    This..

But also this....

it's a zero sum game and the investment in time and effort likely won't result in any significant net new clicks.
    The article is absolutely a great read but it's an article I would expect to read somewhere that's not CrackBerry. If it were on CrackBerry, it would take on a whole 'preaching to the choir' vibe.
    bakron1 likes this.
    02-03-21 05:00 PM
    The article was a good read and thanks for sharing.
    02-04-21 03:54 PM
    Nice read. Strangely familiar. Lol.

Thing about "preaching to the choir"... Sometimes "outsiders" get curious about what the singing is about...

Thanks for sharing.
    02-05-21 04:46 AM
    That was a good read. It's what brought me back to blackberry. I have been using a Passport for close to a year now and use my Pixel 3 as a coffee table device.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-21 08:50 PM
    I have been using a Passport for close to a year now and use my Pixel 3 as a coffee table device
    You can't win the coffee table device war against @Chuck Finley69

Passport SE
    Priv
    Motion
    KEYone
    Pixel 3a

And maybe another I forgot about lol
    02-06-21 07:25 PM
    You can't win the coffee table device war against @Chuck Finley69

Passport SE
    Priv
    Motion