Used to be the Apple acolytes saw RIM as the evil empire and couldn't understand how RIM maintained its dominance with "outdated OS and outdated hardware." While they were overly concerned over RIM like junkyard dogs defending a bone, Android snuck in to steal the hidden stash.

This will be interesting to watch.

Has the iPhone lost its cool? - CNN.com
    05-31-10 07:15 AM
    Used to be the Apple acolytes saw RIM as the evil empire and couldn't understand how RIM maintained its dominance with "outdated OS and outdated hardware." While they were overly concerned over RIM like junkyard dogs defending a bone, Android snuck in to steal the hidden stash.

This will be interesting to watch.

Has the iPhone lost its cool? - CNN.com
    ROTFLMAO, awesome play on words QB, nice to see ya again. Totally agree though, I think Android's gonna be giving Apple a run for the money, you'll always have the "diehards" with any device, but Android is moving up the chain with an alarming rate, as much as I love my S2, I'll prolly rethink things this Nov. when my upgrade is due, especially if RIM doesn't pull through as promised.
    05-31-10 07:30 AM
    Nice to be back! Things have been insanely busy.

Frankly, I had entertained the thought of a 4GS until I saw there would not be a user replaceable battery still and of course they were on the anti-Flash kick. So - no 4GS. Didn't give me the things I wanted. Awesome device for some, but....nah....

I *am* looking forward to those Dell devices later this year. I had originally not been interested in Android but these devices could change my mind. I think they're Android...don't remember right now.

Meanwhile, loving my 9700. Hubby and I are looking forward to the slider, I may buy one outright. And OS6 looks downright delish...
    05-31-10 07:39 AM
    I guess I don't understand why after how many years now that Iphone users have complained about not being able to change a battery if needed, why they don't listen to their "followers" and make it happen, funny thing is I think (correct me if I'm wrong) it is prolly the only smartphone device that you CAN'T change the battery on.

Agreed though about the Dell devices, from what I've seen it's a damn impressive looking lineup, as long as the UI and OS can meet expectations like it does in the "looks" department then they have a good chance of going far.
    Last edited by JoelTruckerDude; 05-31-10 at 07:50 AM.
    05-31-10 07:47 AM
    Apple needs to make money off their battery replacement services if people are unwilling to buy newer iPhones. :P
    06-03-10 04:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD