This link was posted on OSnews by a person who considers Android the best mobile OS available. It's interesting as you see many these complaints time and again on the Priv forums.

Why Android sucks (in fact it doesn't but there are nagging issues with it)
    DrBoomBotz, lactose and Uzi like this.
    01-26-16 09:37 AM
    Valid points..
    01-26-16 09:49 AM
    Valid concerns I suppose. Personally I am comfortable enough with the vanilla UI but many people could not stand them and end up installing all kinds of custom launchers. The filesystem is indeed a huge mess underneath, but the same can be said about Windows, Linux and MacOS X. For iOS you cannot see what it looks like but I am willing to bet it's a huge mess too, you just can't see the mess without quite a bit of extra effort. There will never be a good solution for Google to consistently update the OS of non-Nexus third party devices due to independent modifications made by third party device manufacturers.

Overall, fair points I suppose. But really, software system sucks in general, any piece of software system, you just use the ones that suck less for you.
    Uzi likes this.
    01-26-16 10:00 AM
    There are some valid points in there. Though there are some (like the inability to prevent specific apps from auto-updating), that are a bit misinformed. And some that are more opinion/preference based (pretty sure he'd rather see more things baked into the OS rather than choosing from 3rd party apps).

Though I don't think the author of the article is receptive to any input that doesn't support his statements, given that he banned the one user who dared to point some things out from commenting further.
    01-26-16 10:31 AM
    Click bait title... NOT...

?

:-D

(edit: referring to the article)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    01-26-16 03:01 PM