Don't know if this one has been posted or not but I thought it was interesting.

The humbling of RIM
    05-15-11 02:24 PM
    Certainly was interesting. The writer seems to peg the current mobile market fairly accurately and honestly. Its going to be an interesting couple years to come in mobile devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-11 02:47 PM
    RIM probably won't be another Palm. But who knows?

The phone you buy today will still do what it was designed to do in a few years. So why worry about it unless you collect a cheque from RIM?
    05-15-11 03:52 PM
    That was a great article. Thanks for posting.

05-16-11 03:09 AM
    As long as I can continue to text, call and email from my BB's than I'm happy. I'm not a huge web surfer or app user anyway.
    05-16-11 07:20 AM
    There are some of us who do use the web and a certain number of apps. I find Blackberry Travelern Google Maps, Poynt, banking apps, Meterberry, Weatherbug and BeBuzz to be invaluable.
    I do browse a lot.
    05-16-11 09:27 AM
    Interesting article, and as time passes things will certainly change on how RIM conducts business.
    05-16-11 10:06 AM
    This was a good read. Refreshing to see someone not spreading the Doom & Gloom for once. Great Post!

05-16-11 11:00 AM
    That was a great article! I just hope Rim can hurry up and step up and do like they say and open up the option for Android Apps on their phones. I love the blackberry interface for ease of use but the Android Apps are fun. The best of both worlds would be great!
    05-16-11 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD