Are tech article on Android phone sizes. It argues that the increase in phone size reduces usability, although since I see it as manufacturers simply reacting to market demand, I read in between the lines its more a proof that consumers prefer sizzle over true usability.

The smallest and best new Android phones you can buy aren’t small at all | Ars Technica
    08-08-13 08:54 AM
    Are tech article on Android phone sizes. It argues that the increase in phone size reduces usability, although since I see it as manufacturers simply reacting to market demand, I read in between the lines its more a proof that consumers prefer sizzle over true usability.

The smallest and best new Android phones you can buy aren’t small at all | Ars Technica
    I would agree that a phone too large for someone can decrease usability. But I would also say that with a bigger device a user may be more likely to use an app that they probably would not have used on a smaller phone. For instance, so may have avoided trying to edit an office document on a small 3.5 inch but on a 5 inch screen they may find it more comfortable and easier to so do and more likely to do these tasks on a device of that size. In my opinion, there are pros and cons to both smaller and large devices and it really depends on the user on which one outweighs the other.
    08-08-13 09:11 AM