Just been busy w/patents and getting pricing for stuff. Unfortunately I can't show the designs since it would cause issues with the patent process. Please be patient.

SES
    Hey SES,

Any updates on timeline expectations?
    02-04-21 09:36 PM
    Hey SES,

Any updates on timeline expectations?
    Probably longer than expected.
    02-06-21 01:46 AM
    Sorry to hear BUT thanks for the honest answer.
    02-06-21 04:39 PM
    Good to recall the rush jobs of Storm, PlayBook, Z/Q10... I'd advise to take the time to drive it yourself. Also some beta testing before committing big to component vendors.

Perhaps enlist some beta testing from CB community? You might not be looking at enough volume, or margins, to "give" away beta devices. ? I, for one, would consider purchasing a beta product and return honest, non-public, feedback. Paying attorneys for NDA might prove prohibitive for a relatively low volume product so... ??
    02-06-21 11:32 PM
    Any news? Or can you share what is being the trouble right now?
    02-25-21 02:03 PM
    Any news? Or can you share what is being the trouble right now?
    I plan on having an official announcement with the crowdfunding set up with the finalized design displayed within the next month or two depending on how much time I have. Been talking with manufacturers to get timeframes and prices sorted out over the past few weeks. Stay tuned.

SES
    02-26-21 12:08 AM
    Thanks for the update, highly appreciated
    02-26-21 11:53 AM
    Thanks for the update, highly appreciated
    Thank you and everyone else for your patience. I've wanted to show the design and get this rolling ever since I first posted here and we should be there soon.

SES
    anon(5597702) and the_boon like this.
    02-26-21 10:43 PM
    Thank you and everyone else for your patience. I've wanted to show the design and get this rolling ever since I first posted here and we should be there soon.

SES
    Hey SES, I hope all is well. It will happen when it's supposed to happen.
    02-26-21 11:13 PM
    Hey SES, I hope all is well. It will happen when it's supposed to happen.
    Was going on a trip and wanted a car mount for my phone.... didn't really look to hard, just got a top listing on Amazon . Thing was pretty heavy duty, included wireless charging, and several option for attachment, and even the clamping to the phone is motorized.... I thought for $22 it was pretty impressive.

Made me think of SES Mobile and their efforts, and that maybe getting something made cheaply wasn't out of the question.
    03-23-21 11:28 AM
    Happy Easter to everyone here on Crackberry.

We should have the announcement and design released in the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience.

SES
    04-04-21 06:07 PM

We should have the announcement and design released in the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience.

SES
    That's already more communication than OnwardMobility has made since last August.
    04-04-21 10:21 PM
    keyboard is still having market. seems Samsung is also interested in offering the same.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/sams...werty_id131564

“Samsung has posted some information about this accessory by noting that the keyboard pairs with three different devices at once and can quickly switch between them with the tap of a button. You can also customize certain "Hot Keys" to open your favorite apps.”
    04-20-21 01:54 AM
    keyboard is still having market. seems Samsung is also interested in offering the same.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/sams...werty_id131564

“Samsung has posted some information about this accessory by noting that the keyboard pairs with three different devices at once and can quickly switch between them with the tap of a button. You can also customize certain "Hot Keys" to open your favorite apps.”
    Sure the keyboard is still very much the input tool of choice for desktop users.

But this is more a solution for tablet users - specifically Samsung tablets with DeX. Yeah you can use it with a phone, but it's not portable in the way users here want.
    04-20-21 07:04 AM

SES
    Another month has gone by.... still tied up in patents and lawyers?
    05-03-21 08:12 AM
    Another month has gone by.... still tied up in patents and lawyers?
    Just been really busy these past few weeks + working out issues with the launch. It'll be here. Thank you for your patience.

SES
    Rico4you, hpjoan, Kato659 and 1 others like this.
    05-03-21 07:45 PM
    Just been really busy these past few weeks + working out issues with the launch. It'll be here. Thank you for your patience.

SES
    Can you atleast show us a render??
    05-07-21 02:51 PM
    Who cares about renders? When the OEM is here actively participating, just let them release the information at time of introducing the item
    Kato659 likes this.
    05-07-21 03:56 PM
    The render will be shown at the release. Showing the renders any earlier would lead to issues with the patenting. I understand you all want to see the renders and they will come. Thank you for your patience.

SES
    05-07-21 10:48 PM
    The render will be shown at the release. Showing the renders any earlier would lead to issues with the patenting. I understand you all want to see the renders and they will come. Thank you for your patience.

SES
    So you are still having patenting issues.... ?

Is the problems the keyboard or the "one size fits all" mechanism?
    05-10-21 07:23 AM
    So you are still having patenting issues.... ?

Is the problems the keyboard or the "one size fits all" mechanism?
    Just general issues with the patenting. My lawyers have advised that I wait until the full release which will be soon.

SES
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    05-10-21 06:24 PM
    Just general issues with the patenting. My lawyers have advised that I wait until the full release which will be soon.

SES
    Key will be to have some prototypes built before the Kickstarter and get them in the hands of some reviewers. Maybe some here, or better some of the same ones that reviewed the Titan Pocket. If you can't make them happy, your going to be in trouble. If they love them, then you have a shot at selling some units via a Kickstarter of your own.

Might be costly to do a run of 25 prototypes... but in the end I think it would be less risking than trying to do a Kickstarter without more than just some videos and images.

Hope your soon comes before MWC... as that will eat up most the tech real-estate for a few weeks.
    05-27-21 02:39 PM
    Hello everyone!

Thank you all again for your patience, it has been rewarded! We will be launching the SES Mobile Accessories TYPE I IndieGoGo campaign on June 4th.

We are glad to say that many of the features suggested and more will be on this device. While you're waiting, make sure to follow our LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit and Twitter pages for updates. Also go to our website www.sesmobile.com for details. See you on the 4th!

LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/ses-mobile-accessories
    Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sesmobileaccessories/
    Twitter - https://twitter.com/ses_mobile

SES
    05-30-21 04:40 AM
    Seems like fantastic news, especially as June 4th is m birthday Guess you'll fill the website with content in the upcoming days?

Really looking foward to your campaign
    05-30-21 04:48 AM
    Hello everyone!

Thank you all again for your patience, it has been rewarded! We will be launching the SES Mobile Accessories TYPE I IndieGoGo campaign on June 4th.

We are glad to say that many of the features suggested and more will be on this device. While you're waiting, make sure to follow our LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit and Twitter pages for updates. Also go to our website www.sesmobile.com for details. See you on the 4th!

LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/ses-mobile-accessories
    Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sesmobileaccessories/
    Twitter - https://twitter.com/ses_mobile

SES
    Subscribed on web page and looking foward to your launch!
    05-30-21 05:13 AM
362 ... 12131415