Thanks for your feedback! Regarding your comments/suggestions:
    - In a sense we would sort of compete with F(x)Tec, depending on the phone and the price. It's a one time purchase accessory that can go to pretty much any smartphone. If you want it with a really nice phone (Note 10+, iPhone 11 Pro, etc), you can get it with that. If you want it with a cheaper phone (older flagships,etc) you can use it with that. Just depends on the price of your phone.
    - Have not heard of The Other Half. From the five minutes I spent researching it it sounds interesting. Will look more into it though.
    - The keyboard itself is a Bluetooth keyboard. Not sure how well it would work with BB10 or Sailfish, but if there's enough interest I will look into it.
    If you have any more questions, comments or suggestions I would love to hear them. Thank you for your feedback!

Regards,
    SES Mobile Accessories
    Stick with Android/iOS since anything BB10 or different OS would be the kiss of death...
    01-16-20 09:15 PM
    Stick with Android/iOS since anything BB10 or different OS would be the kiss of death...
    Android/iOS is our top priority. If we find it viable to expand we will.
    01-21-20 04:54 PM
    So are you looking to make portrait keyboards for smaller phones like the Pixel 4 and Samsung S10e ?
    01-23-20 12:00 PM
    So are you looking to make portrait keyboards for smaller phones like the Pixel 4 and Samsung S10e ?
    The design would work with pretty much all phones (big or small). If you want a smaller phone like the Pixel 4 or S10e you listed above and decided to switch to a different phone you could do that.
    01-24-20 11:53 PM
    Maybe consider something for the upcoming Surface Duo? Would be like the Passport layout and could be more spacious? I think the Duo and Neo are going to be well received.

Via my White BlackBerry Passport
    01-25-20 01:34 AM
    The next Blackberry phone probably will come out sometime in late 2020/2021 from what I've read.
    Citation needed.
    falbo likes this.
    01-25-20 02:00 AM
    Citation needed.
    I asked at the start of this thread for information of this but got no reply. I am sure it will remain the same. I am also glad you have asked.
    01-25-20 03:54 AM
    Maybe consider something for the upcoming Surface Duo? Would be like the Passport layout and could be more spacious? I think the Duo and Neo are going to be well received.

Via my White BlackBerry Passport
    While I love the Duo and Neo, it would be very hard to have something like a Passport keyboard on a smartphone. It would need to be super thin to be comfortable to type on top of the phone, other wise it would be impossible to hold. This would make it have a mushy feel and a very small battery. Having something as wide as the Passport would worsen the issue by making it wide. Like the idea, I looked into it but it would unfortunately be very hard to use.
    01-25-20 11:41 AM
    Citation needed.
    Honestly don't remember where I saw it. Might have been Android Authority but I don't remember.
    01-25-20 11:43 AM
    I asked at the start of this thread for information of this but got no reply. I am sure it will remain the same. I am also glad you have asked.
    Don't remember where I read it. Likely there isn't going to be another Blackberry phone from what I've seen recently. Don't have any insider information or anything.
    Last edited by SES Mobile Accessories; 01-25-20 at 12:33 PM.
    the_boon likes this.
    01-25-20 11:44 AM
    Don't remember where I heard it. Likely there isn't going to be another Blackberry phone from what I've seen recently. Don't have any insider information or anything.
    Thanks for the late reply however you did state that you read it and not heard it. Interest in keyboard attachment for all smartphones?-51695.jpg
    cribble2k likes this.
    01-25-20 11:56 AM
    Maybe you've read it on CB. ;-)

Posted via my beautiful priv
    01-25-20 11:59 AM
    Maybe you've read it on CB. ;-)

Lol. Meant to say read it. Fixed to stop any further confusion
    01-25-20 12:34 PM
    Colour me intrigued. However I'm having a difficult time visualizing what this will look like, especially since it will work with all kinds of different slab sizes. Is it going to work like those spring loaded car mounts?
    01-25-20 12:58 PM
    Would this idea only work if the phone case is removed?
    Might be an obvious answer but we all like to protect our devices.

01-25-20 01:50 PM

He did mention that they would be Bluetooth powered (which is pretty much the only way to make them work).

So that means yes, it should work detached from the phone up to a few feet away
    01-25-20 07:37 PM
    Colour me intrigued. However I'm having a difficult time visualizing what this will look like, especially since it will work with all kinds of different slab sizes. Is it going to work like those spring loaded car mounts?
    Thanks for your question and comment. I'm still finalizing the best design right now. I have multiple designs which work but don't fulfill my standards. The one I'm leaning towards most is pretty similar to what you described, a spring-loaded mount. with the keyboard/slider on the back. Could change though as I am still searching through suggestions and other ideas.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns I would love to hear them. Thank you!

Regards,
    SES Mobile Accessories
    01-25-20 10:55 PM

Yes. While the design is not finalized, I plan to have it be able to attach to a phone case or have an attached phone case. If you have any more questions or comments please let us know. Thank you!

Regards,
    SES Mobile Accessories
    01-25-20 10:57 PM
    Thank you. Quick question: Would having to slide out the keyboard in order to use the rear camera be an issue that would bother you enough to consider not buying the attachment? Let me know. Thanks.

Regards,
    SES Mobile Accessories
    I had a Priv and loved it. The vertical keyboard concept is beautifully executed on it. For me it balanced perfectly when extended. Of course it did not block the camera. I am one of those who would not care for a horizontal physical keyboard.
    Anything that would block the camera would be annoying enough for me to have second thoughts about considering it.
    01-27-20 12:13 PM
    having had he Priv I thought it would be the best of both worlds, but just out of convenience I typed on screen probably 99% of the time, instead of using the keyboard. my fear for an add on keyboard is just that...I see very few people adopting or actually using an add on keyboard, and I say this as a die-hard keyboard lover, typing this on my KEY2...
    I, on the other hand, typed almost exclusively on the physical keyboard on my Priv. Love that device and still occasionally use it on wifi, though I have since gotten both a KEYone and a KEY2.
    PS: The concept and innovative approach of the OP is intriguing. I hope something comes of it, especially if there are no more BlackBerry pkb phones.
    Last edited by Sigewif; 01-27-20 at 12:51 PM.
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-27-20 12:33 PM
    I enjoy typing on my priv also and still enjoy the passport. I would like to see how this PKB attachment will work but I wouldn't want to frankenstein a phone just to get a PKB, but that's just my opinion.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    01-31-20 07:59 AM
    I enjoy typing on my priv also and still enjoy the passport. I would like to see how this PKB attachment will work but I wouldn't want to frankenstein a phone just to get a PKB, but that's just my opinion.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    Most the older keyboard attachments were a little cumbersome to remove and reinstall.... I saw people just opt not to use them in time. To me the PRIV always seemed like the perfect marriage of PKB and SLAB.... it was strange how many admitted to almost never popping out the keyboard.
    01-31-20 08:54 AM
    it was strange how many admitted to almost never popping out the keyboard.
    Sometimes us PKB addicts just need to know that the PKB is there if we need it.
    Doesn't mean we'd open up the slider to mash out a word or two though.
    01-31-20 10:10 AM
    I had a Priv and loved it. The vertical keyboard concept is beautifully executed on it. For me it balanced perfectly when extended. Of course it did not block the camera. I am one of those who would not care for a horizontal physical keyboard.
    Anything that would block the camera would be annoying enough for me to have second thoughts about considering it.
    Thanks for your feedback. Right now the design works without having to move the keyboard out of the way. The keyboard would need to be moved to have it centered when typing but I hope to find a way around that. If you have any more suggestions/comments please let us know. Thanks.

Regards,
    SES Mobile Accessories
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-31-20 08:52 PM
    Any way to licence a keyboard from BlackBerry for your keyboard case?
    01-31-20 10:12 PM
362 12345 ...