Anyone have any experience with either of these? Specifically getting you equipment replaced?

Any input would be helpful, especially if you've used both?
    03-23-08 10:52 PM
    Lock/line = Asurion now. You are unable to add insurance for the 8310 through lock/line aka Asurion. They do not Cover the 8310 or 8820.

I'm not familiar with ATG.
    03-23-08 11:04 PM
    I also attempted to look for ATG through BBB.org and yielded no results. I was using their 'Contact Us' info to search.
    03-23-08 11:10 PM
    The web address for the Atlantic Technology Group is Safeguard Insurance for Wireless Devices by Atlantic Technology Group... We insure blackberry, Treo, Samsung Blackjack, and Cingular smart phone devices. Sign Up Online .

I guess that lockline doesn't cover the 8310 though pretty much makes my mind up. Thanks for the info.

Mods: If I'm not supposed to put links like that let me know. I'm not really promoting them, just asking for input. Thanks
    03-23-08 11:10 PM
    The web address for the Atlantic Technology Group is Safeguard Insurance for Wireless Devices by Atlantic Technology Group... We insure blackberry, Treo, Samsung Blackjack, and Cingular smart phone devices. Sign Up Online .

I guess that lockline doesn't cover the 8310 though pretty much makes my mind up. Thanks for the info.

Mods: If I'm not supposed to put links like that let me know. I'm not really promoting them, just asking for input. Thanks
    I signed up my curve using this as my source of insurance. I've never used it to replace my berry and I hope I never do. I decided to go with a one year policy- just in case a new berry comes out by this time next year. My opinion, better to have coverage and not use it than to need it and not have it. Also, I do not endorse Safeguard Insurance. However, I started getting a lot of private messages asking for the link.
    03-23-08 11:36 PM
    I sure hope they are legit, but I would like to get user comments/feedback on this service as well as feeling more comfortable knowing when I process a claim, it's not going to be a problem. Also I hate to trust any company without a track record on BBB.org
    03-23-08 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD