I tried the instinct and went to the 8130 pearl after about a week. There were a couple things I really liked about it that ive been trying to find for the BB. I did like the GPS, and how you could search for gas by price or distance, movie times by GPS or theater. It was also slick how it had integrated news, etc. I have live search, google maps and pocket express (trial) but it doesn't work quite the same. Does anybody have any recommendations for similar programs for the BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 09:27 AM
    the 8130 comes preinstalled with sprint nav, try that out for GPS, also yahoo one search with voice would be similar to what the instinct did

heres a link

Yahoo! oneSearch™. Get answers with search designed for mobile.
    08-05-08 09:34 AM
    Quite a few members swear by an app called LiveSearch. I think that is what it is anyhow.
    08-05-08 09:47 AM
    I have livesearch now, and now that I think about it I think the Instinct had a more advanced version of livesearch that I hope we will get at some point.

My biggest problem with livesearch is that is doesn't allow you to search by GPS, only by city. So if worked off GPS (like on the instinct) it would be perfect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 10:07 AM
    hasel it does work off GPS as long as you do have gps. And i see u do bcuz you have to same phone as me. when in live search and it says search "blank" near "city, state", click the city/state box and choose GPS location. i use it all the time for movie times and other things. i even used it when i a little lost clear across the country in CA and my friend i used our GPS location to find our way back to the hotel. GREAT APP, better than berry411, yahoo voice, and tell me, IMO anyway lol.
    08-05-08 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD