Have you found your Blackberry button yet?

That was Funny !
    04-11-09 06:28 PM
    I didn't realize the numbers shown were editable..

Thanks
    04-11-09 06:33 PM
    extremely nice app! works great and its amazing how accurate it is..
    04-11-09 07:14 PM
    Great program, but how can I tell what distance I've traveled?
    04-20-09 09:44 PM
    Great program, but how can I tell what distance I've traveled?
    I don't think you can do that from the device. You can log in to the website portion of the app (from a computer) and manager your tracks there.
    04-20-09 09:54 PM
    I don't think you can do that from the device. You can log in to the website portion of the app (from a computer) and manager your tracks there.
    I can see the data points and tracks on the website, but still no idea of how to determine distance from one point to the next.
    04-21-09 12:17 AM
    I can see the data points and tracks on the website, but still no idea of how to determine distance from one point to the next.
    Once you're logged into the website, go to Live Tracking, then click the [data] link on the Live Tracking screen. From there you will see a list of your data points, highlight the point you want to be the beginning of your data track and select "Begin Track Here" from the menu. Do the same for where you want your track to end by selecting the point and click "End track here". Save that as a track and you should then see how your distance for the track by going to Device -> [Tracks]
    04-21-09 07:13 AM
    When going home yesterday I finally got a GPS lock on my Storm. This application works great, thanks!
    04-21-09 08:36 AM
    I'm having two issues with this.

Even though I installed the storm version it's still running in compatibility mode where I have to drag my finger along like the trackball. So it doesn't really seem Storm optimized.

Also, it quits working after awhile and I have to manually restart it. So if it is stolen, I'll have to wait for them to reboot it in all likelihood.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    04-21-09 02:28 PM
    I have mine set to start with the phone however it never gets a lock. I have to close the program and reopen it and then it works fine. Anyone else experience this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 02:35 PM
    I downloaded it this morning. Ran it for about an hour and then noticed by battery was depleted. Are these related? Has anyone else experienced severe battery drain?

This is a really cool ap, btw.
    04-21-09 07:08 PM
    Even though I installed the storm version it's still running in compatibility mode where I have to drag my finger along like the trackball.
    Then disable compatibility mode.
    04-22-09 08:38 AM
    I got the app working.. Havent taken a ride yet, but i read it shows top speed right on the phone's interface? Is this true? That's what i am really interested in.. Looking to confirm speedo accuracy on my sportbike and have a little fun while doing it. LOL
    11-03-09 01:14 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD