I have a BB Pearl. I just downloaded the Twitter theme, but am having some difficulty finding it to make it active.

Anyone know how to change to a downloaded theme?
    08-23-09 06:55 PM
    options > theme > scroll to the theme you wish to use >
    press trackball
    08-23-09 07:32 PM
    It's not in the Theme section. My phone says to go the Options, Themes then press the menu button and select download, but it's not there...

Maybe my phone is FUBAR?
    08-23-09 07:43 PM
    It's not in the Theme section. My phone says to go the Options, Themes then press the menu button and select download, but it's not there...

Maybe my phone is FUBAR?
    Where did you download the theme from? Did you download directly to your
    phone OTA? And if so, didn't it prompt a reboot?
    08-23-09 07:45 PM
    It is the Twitter Theme from Crackberry...I did send it to my email and downloaded it OTA. It did prompt to reboot, which I did...when it rebooted it didn't change the theme.

I checked my "themes" in the device options category...but nothing was there.

I checked the "Help" category and was advised to " In the device options, click Theme. Press the Menu key. Click Download Themes". But I don't have that option of Download Themes...unless I am not looking in the right area.
    08-23-09 07:50 PM
    It is the Twitter Theme from Crackberry...I did send it to my email and downloaded it OTA. It did prompt to reboot, which I did...when it rebooted it didn't change the theme.

I checked my "themes" in the device options category...but nothing was there.

I checked the "Help" category and was advised to " In the device options, click Theme. Press the Menu key. Click Download Themes". But I don't have that option of Download Themes...unless I am not looking in the right area.
    Check your application list and make sure the theme actually loaded onto
    the phone.
    08-23-09 07:54 PM
    It's in there. All the permissions are OK.

I donno what's wrong with it. Just have to wait til someone can look at it.
    08-23-09 07:58 PM
    Just for good measure, take your battery out with the phone ON and insert it back in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD