Hi All,

I want to install gujarati in 8520 curve device. So I searched thru many sites. and never found cod file to install it. and also having doubt. If we install gujarati will device settings list gujarati language as option?

In this forum itself I have seen some posts about additional font installation.
    But while going thru it , says "We are sorry, but this product is not available in our catalog anymore. We are sorry for the inconvenience".

Pls help me.

Thanks in advance
    Saranya
    07-18-11 12:54 AM
    Hi Saranya,

Have you found any gujarati font for this device? I want the same.
    08-16-11 03:10 AM
    KB13067-How to obtain language packs for BlackBerry smartphones

How to obtain language packs for BlackBerry smartphones
    Article ID: KB13067

Type: Support Content

Last Modified: 03-21-2012

PrintEmail Document Bookmark
    Product(s) Affected:

BlackBerry Bold 9780
    BlackBerry Bold 9700
    BlackBerry Bold 9650
    BlackBerry Bold 9000
    BlackBerry Curve 9330 (3G)
    BlackBerry Curve 9300 (3G)
    BlackBerry Curve 8900
    BlackBerry Curve 8500 Series
    BlackBerry Curve 8300 Series
    BlackBerry Pearl 9100 Series
    BlackBerry Pearl 8200 Series
    BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Series
    BlackBerry Storm
    BlackBerry Style 9670
    BlackBerry Torch 9800
    BlackBerry Tour 9630
    Search the knowledge base:

Visit BlackBerry Community Support Forums Follow us on Twitter� @BlackBerryHelp Collapse all | Expand all Jump to: Environment | Overview
    Environment
    •BlackBerry� Desktop Manager
    Overview
    All language packs for BlackBerry� smartphones are provided to BlackBerry smartphone users by the wireless service provider where the BlackBerry smartphone was purchased. The language packs are contained in the BlackBerry� Device Software for the specific BlackBerry smartphone model and specific wireless service provider.

To view the language packs installed on a BlackBerry smartphone:

For BlackBerry Device Software 4.1 to 5.0:

1.From the home screen, select Options > Advanced Options > Applications or Options > Language.
    For BlackBerry Device Software 6.0 to BlackBerry 7 OS:

1.From the home screen, select Options > Typing and Input > Language.
    To install a language pack, select and download the latest BlackBerry Device Software for the BlackBerry smartphone model from the appropriate wireless service provider from the list located here: BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites.

Note: The BlackBerry� Desktop Software is required for this process, and can also be downloaded from the link above by selecting the appropriate wireless service provider. The latest version of BlackBerry Desktop Software is recommended.

Download and install the latest BlackBerry Device Software for the BlackBerry smartphone model.

For BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.5 to 5.0:

1.Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
    2.Open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    3.Select Application Loader.
    4.Under Add/Remove applications, click Start.
    5.From the list, select the desired Input Language.
    6.Click Next, and then Finish.
    Note: to remove applications and languages from the device, deselect them from the applications list.

For BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0 to 7.0:

1.Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
    2.Open the BlackBerry Desktop Software.
    3.Select Applications.
    4.In the Language and Input Support section, select the language to be added to the BlackBerry smartphone (a + will appear next to the language to install)
    5.Click Apply.
    Note: to remove applications and languages from the device, select the + icon to the right of the application. It will turn into an x and be set for removal.
    03-01-13 01:08 AM
    Hi All,

I want to install gujarati in 8520 curve device. So I searched thru many sites. and never found cod file to install it. and also having doubt. If we install gujarati will device settings list gujarati language as option?

In this forum itself I have seen some posts about additional font installation.
    But while going thru it , says "We are sorry, but this product is not available in our catalog anymore. We are sorry for the inconvenience".

Pls help me.

Thanks in advance
    Saranya
    05-11-13 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD