Hey everyone, I know all about OTA software and theme installations, but not all offer OTA. I know you can use desktop manager to install these in windows, but what about on os x? Is it possible?
    12-30-08 11:02 PM
    Desktop Manager only runs on Windows as of this writing. If you have one of the Windows environments that runs on a Mac, you may be able to install apps that way, but you cannot install them directly from any Mac OS.
    12-31-08 12:05 AM
    You have to use PocketMac(free) or MissingSync(40$ i believe). Irregardless, PocketMac is crap at best, and installing anything this way (if you can even get it to recognize your BB) is extremely frustrating. Usually it will install, but trying to remove things is horrible. With my experience it says its removed but it isn't.

If you have winblows on your mac(why would you ever want to do that ) you can run the full version of DM and preform all the functions that it has to offer.

You should head over to the Mac forum on here, there is tons of topics regarding this Good luck *youre gonna need it lol*
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/
    12-31-08 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD