09-13-12 04:27 PM
    Maybe.
    10 char
    09-13-12 04:31 PM
    hope so.

Im hoping that all of the mainstream/popular apps will be available for Blackberry. If not, it wont be good for RIM. Lack of popular apps has been their downfall for years.
    Last edited by shemaree09; 09-13-12 at 04:36 PM.
    09-13-12 04:32 PM
    I hope that since facebook now owns Instagram, and since facebook is always eager to collect more user data and get people onboard, that they will release an Instagram app on BlackBerry 10 devices. I really doubt OS7 devices will ever see Instagram, and that's probably a good thing...it would be a compelling reason for people to upgrade to BB10.
    Viktor_Volkov likes this.
    09-13-12 06:52 PM
    I hope that since facebook now owns Instagram, and since facebook is always eager to collect more user data and get people onboard, that they will release an Instagram app on BlackBerry 10 devices. I really doubt OS7 devices will ever see Instagram, and that's probably a good thing...it would be a compelling reason for people to upgrade to BB10.
    It just wont use HTML5, though
    09-13-12 10:41 PM
    pretty sure Instagram will be on BB10..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-13-12 11:06 PM
    Well, RIM does have a pretty good relationship with Facebook, and so hopefully Facebook will release instagram for BB10. I don't expect to see it at launch though...
    09-13-12 11:32 PM
    windows phone 8 will get it before bb10.

microsoft owns a micro share of facebook, i'm sure they've got SOME pull there.
    09-14-12 12:33 AM
    ^ facebook has never built anything for blackberry so no investment needed. Rim does it all inhouse. As for mediocre camera what other camera on the market will be able to time skip....?

anyone have a feeling it will be integrated with BB10s new picture editing software...... which does everything instagram can.
    hpjrt and shemaree09 like this.
    09-14-12 06:01 AM
    If Instagram isn't on BB10 it will have it's own picture editing and video editing software built into the OS that will do the same stuff. I prefer this as opposed to having to rely on third party software to edit and share my photos, and doing who knows what with the pictures and data collected. Sharing pictures on Facebook and Twitter now with a Blackberry is probably the most streamlined solution available of any smartphone OS, so I expect BB10 to maintain and improve on the already superior picture sharing of BBOS.
    09-14-12 10:02 AM
    Well, RIM does have a pretty good relationship with Facebook, and so hopefully Facebook will release instagram for BB10. I don't expect to see it at launch though...
    Microsoft has a good relationship with Facebook and we still don't have instagram
    02-04-13 08:30 PM
    Its coming. Kevin shows a screen shot from god knows what version he has running
    02-04-13 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD