Whats the Deal? They Buy Instagram for a ridiculous amount, I mean seriously If those guys over at Instagram were offered 100 million they would have not accepted it??? Facebook was jus showing off, Thats the way I look at it, So they spend 1 Billion and Nothing has changed?? Facebook is on every device so why isn't Instagram ???
    11-28-12 04:07 PM
    They bought instagram because it was blowing up quickly it was doing social networking with a twist.They saw it as a danger to FB and competition so they bought them.
    Facebook want to own the whole social networking game and your data dont think these guys are just nice,nicey if they had the cash they would of bought skype.

There's probably an instagram app for orange or cyborg and one coming to BB10.There's probably no changes to instagram from FB because its not really their product they dont understand this thing so they probably left it to the creators hands just another subsiderie/partner now.So dont expect changes.

NO offence bro but this a BB forum I dont care about these two I dont use either 1.I rather RIM step up BBM's game starting with given us chatrooms,newsfeeds and more.
    nnomad likes this.
    11-28-12 05:56 PM
    Yes ur so right this is a BB Forum, and mentioning apps that would be nice to have on a BB is About BB, What do u mean "NO offence bro but this a BB forum"
    11-28-12 07:32 PM
    Facebook don't even make the Blackberry Facebook app, RIM make it. I wouldn't expect instagram any time for that reason alone.
    11-29-12 12:10 PM
    Perhaps he didn't realize from your original post that you thought it would be nice to have the app on a Blackberry, I certainly didn't glean that from your post.

Yes ur so right this is a BB Forum, and mentioning apps that would be nice to have on a BB is About BB, What do u mean "NO offence bro but this a BB forum"
    11-29-12 12:12 PM
    Change something why?
    11-29-12 12:27 PM
    Whats the Deal? They Buy Instagram for a ridiculous amount, I mean seriously If those guys over at Instagram were offered 100 million they would have not accepted it??? Facebook was jus showing off, Thats the way I look at it, So they spend 1 Billion and Nothing has changed?? Facebook is on every device so why isn't Instagram ???
    Facebook don't even make the Blackberry Facebook app, RIM make it. I wouldn't expect instagram any time for that reason alone.
    Instagram
    11-29-12 12:33 PM
    Yes, no kidding. My point being if Facebook don't even make the BlackBerry Facebook application they're not going to bother with Instagram for BlackBerry now that they own it.

Instagram only made it onto android because a third-party developer did the work. The original owners of Instagram could not be bothered.

I'll believe that article when it actually happens.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    11-29-12 01:48 PM
    If RIM is left to make the Instagram app then I'm sure they are smart enough to make it available at launch. . .at least I hope so. . .
    11-29-12 02:06 PM
    Its a amzing how there is only 452 comments for a potential free car yet there are thousands of comments when an sd card is up for grabs.
    11-29-12 02:15 PM
    Its a amzing how there is only 452 comments for a potential free car yet there are thousands of comments when an sd card is up for grabs.
    Most folks on CB consider Kevin's word as final, so the chance of getting a free car is kinda less...
    11-29-12 02:18 PM
    Instagram was already confirmed... Sound like a reporter for cnet not knowing the facts..
    11-29-12 02:50 PM
    Most folks on CB consider Kevin's word as final, so the chance of getting a free car is kinda less...
    Thats exactly what im saying... Lol
    11-29-12 03:30 PM
    Instagram was already confirmed... Sound like a reporter for cnet not knowing the facts..
    I dont believe it was officially confirmed
    11-29-12 03:31 PM
    I seriously doubt FB just threw a random $1Billion offer their way. I'd be willing to bet Instagram was juggling a few offers, and the bidding stopped when FB hit the Billion mark.
    11-29-12 03:56 PM
    Facebook had to do something wit all the money they got from their IPO
    11-30-12 12:22 AM