I can't seem to get an answer from Nemory on this. I go to Register in the app, and press the checkmark button when I fill out the form, and it sits there doing nothing. No error, etc. (It will error if I leave out the optional phone#)

Does anyone have a fix for this? I can't side load Instagram, as it complains on 10.2.1.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 12:19 AM
    I hope you get this resolved soon, but 10.2.1??? I know to each his own, but seriously?
    07-09-15 09:33 AM
    I can't seem to get an answer from Nemory on this. I go to Register in the app, and press the checkmark button when I fill out the form, and it sits there doing nothing. No error, etc. (It will error if I leave out the optional phone#)

Does anyone have a fix for this? I can't side load Instagram, as it complains on 10.2.1.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I remember hearing about this a while ago. But i don't remember if it wasfor Inst10 or for another application. But i believe you have to register through Instagram directly. Once registered, you can log in through Inst10.

i could be completely wrong, but it wouldn't hurt to try

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-09-15 12:29 PM
    I hope you get this resolved soon, but 10.2.1??? I know to each his own, but seriously?
    T-Mobile due to the need for wi-fi calling... Hopefully they will deliver an update soon.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 06:41 PM
    I remember hearing about this a while ago. But i don't remember if it wasfor Inst10 or for another application. But i believe you have to register through Instagram directly. Once registered, you can log in through Inst10.

i could be completely wrong, but it wouldn't hurt to try

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    AFAIK, you'd have to do that via their Android app, which also has issues running on 10.2.1. There is no web-based registration.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 06:42 PM