Hello.

I have bold 9000. I try to access inotes mail 8.5.1(IBM greenhouse lotus mail) through bold. But browser do not support showing my inotes mail. Blackberry do not support yet for inotes 8.5.1.

Thanks for the reading.
    09-16-09 04:00 AM
    ... huh? iNotes is accessible through a desktop/laptop browser due to it needing various security protocols. At least, here it's the case.

Maybe your job likes less secure stuff?
    09-16-09 04:03 AM
    Thanks for the reply.

I've got a reply on IBM forum.

like below.

So i think IBM inotes will support for blackberry in future.

I would like to make application for blackberry version like crackberry.

And i want to use inotes through blackberry BIS.

But I don't know how to do this yet. If inotes ultralight 8.5.1 support blackberry, I could use inotes with blackberry BIS.

Please help me and thanks for the reply again.

=================================================
    Subject: iNotes does not support the Blackberry at this time

Lotus iNotes officially supports the iPhone and iPod touch in Domino 8.5 (as well as desktop Firefox). We are evaluating additional mobile device support in future releases, and are interested in your feedback. Please feel free to post your prioritization of devices we should be considering.

If you'd like to test drive the experience on a different device you can force the server to provide ultra-light mode by specifying ?OpenDocument&ui=inotes_ulite on the url.

Feedback response number EPOR7VXGRS created by Eric Portner on 09/16/2009

================================================== ===

... huh? iNotes is accessible through a desktop/laptop browser due to it needing various security protocols. At least, here it's the case.

Maybe your job likes less secure stuff?
    09-19-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD