I was scared to look at the comment section, then I feared the worst and scrolled down BAM "no man u just suck" arguments all over followed by the writer saying "naw bb done bro"

jesus and we wonder why we get a bad name as fans.

Like I get it, he's badgering the thing without trying it but it is his opinion, and going at him with mini pitchforks because he doesn't like it, plain pathetic.

Ya'll gotta re-evaluate how you spend your time, you can't convince someone that something doesn't suck over a few comments. Let the man roll in his ignorance, why do you give a crap? Take your anger out on BB instead for not doing a better job of advertising themselves, for not being solid with promises and for not getting their things together faster.
    itsachickthing and ed_209 like this.
    07-19-14 10:49 PM
    I hope this guy will get sued if the passport fits in a shirt pocket.

Don't bite on this guy. It is pretty clear that this rude and lame author doesn't know everything about BlackBerry today. He's just trying to make money in his website. I'm not trying to be a fan boy. I'm just judging this @hole.

He could be right about the "no one will buy and get use of the passport"... I hope BlackBerry didn't spent most of their money in the passport.

And I hope, qualcom will get that octa-64ish bit processor they're doing so BlackBerry could build another full touch flagship. So they could shut the naysayers' @ss and make money.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 10:55 PM
    It will all boil down to getting them out on a 2 year contract with cell phone companies for a very VERY reasonable price.
    07-20-14 01:56 AM
    I hope this guy will get sued if the passport fits in a shirt pocket.
    I'm sure that some frivolous lawsuits will help BlackBerry change its image. Or will it...

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    07-21-14 01:13 AM
    Just take a look at the top of the article and see who's writing this nonsense...Yep, that pic pretty much explains everything...

Cartman says: Screw you guys I'm going home!
    07-21-14 08:07 PM
    There are 2 things that are annoying and completely unacceptable imho, regardless of the poster being a "professional" writer or a "private" person on CB or elsewhere:

1. bashing a product which has not even arrived, based upon a handful of pictures and videos.
    2. claiming to own the one and only ultimate truth, rather than expressing opinions and concerns or raising questions.

So here are some "Fact Checks" on quotes from the post:

The app market for BlackBerry is, simply put, pathetic - as pathetic as the Android playstore
    A self-confident company wouldn't roll in the mud of perceived slights and alleged misperceptions - wrong. Even the most self confident and powerful global market leaders do that (I've been working for some). And in a much more agressive and intese manner than what BB does with fact check.
    how its supersecurity pitch is overkill for most users - and the point being what? Don't tell those who are interested, because it's overkill for (allegedly) most?
    a square-screen BlackBerry that puzzles pretty much anyone who's seen it - wrong
    It doesn't fit in a shirt pocket - wrong
    Its keyboard uses a nonstandard aspect ratio - what is the standard and who defined it
    a flaw that will besmirch BlackBerry's reputation for excellent physical keyboards - impossible to tell without having tried it out in person
    you can adjust the screen view [of rectangular screens] for the content at hand. A square screen eliminates that versatility - wrong, it eliminates the need to adjust the screen view, if large enough.
    I really wish that the folks at BlackBerry would shut up and deliver - deliver what? iPhone & Android clones?
    Thanks for saving me the time of responding. It always nice when someone goes through the article and simply points out the obvious mistakes. Usually, this is a real thread killer as the usual trolls have to find a new thread to ply their trade.

The Passport is really an interesting device. Cool, innovative design and it screams functionality. Never thought I would go back to a keyboard but this thing rocks. What I think is really annoying this tech writers is the this phone truly makes the iPhone look like a teenage toy. It's plain as day.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 02:25 AM
    Thanks for saving me the time of responding. It always nice when someone goes through the article and simply points out the obvious mistakes. Usually, this is a real thread killer as the usual trolls have to find a new thread to ply their trade.

The Passport is really an interesting device. Cool, innovative design and it screams functionality. Never thought I would go back to a keyboard but this thing rocks. What I think is really annoying this tech writers is the this phone truly makes the iPhone look like a teenage toy. It's plain as day.

Posted via CB10
    I thought today, "when I can finally hold this thing in my hands and read PDFs on a mobile like a pro, then even my Q10 will look like a toy..."

Pasted via CB chen
    07-23-14 04:47 AM
32 12