Hello, fellow weilders of the Blackberry Flame!! That was cheesy, I'm sorry. Anyway, I have posted anything since I first became infused with the love of all things BB, so I decided to write some random rantings of a man possessed with the Curve. I write for a newspaper, so consider this my rampant editorial.
    This loyalty and almost cult following for the Blackberry -- in my particular case, the 8310 Curve -- can be compared to that of Jeep owners -- I think there should be a BB wave, by the way!! -- , Jetta drivers, and in some ways, the Free Masons. Well, maybe not so much the last one.. unless there are secret meetings I'm unaware of..
    A few questions I'm throwing out here into cyberspace, concerning some questions, random thoughts and ideas. Some people -- jealous people -- seem to shut the idea of the BB down, and seem to think the Voyager, or Iphone is better. Maybe it's just the touchscreen, but to be honest, I don't want my, or anyone elses fingers smugging up my screen. It's bad enough I need to wipe my screen everytime a smudge gets on it!!
    Another thought was all this talk about the OS 4.5 beta -- which I have -- and the eventual full version coming soon. Does this mean I should wait on getting Eoffice or Email HTML viewers installed on my BB when a new version of the OS may have them, and or better versions of those programs may come out?
    Also! As I said before it's great to be a part of this community! If anyone wants to chat about our similiar GREAT tastes send me a line, anyone who's classy enough to have a BB, must be a great person!

Enough ranting, Talk to you guys later!
    04-16-08 12:42 PM
    Rants are always welcome =]!!!!
    04-16-08 01:36 PM
    If you want HTML email, get the software. The support for it will be on the BES software side, not the OS on the phone side. So you have to wait for the upgrade to come out, then have it installed on the server........that could take a long time.
    04-16-08 04:38 PM
    Welcome to CB.
    04-16-08 04:51 PM
    unless there are secret meetings I'm unaware of..
    Obviously you are!

Mtn Dew and Cheese Socials are held every fifth Friday, only on the full moon, no secret handshake--but a secret ringtone ringtone.
    04-16-08 05:16 PM
    Welcome to CB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 11:03 AM
    Welcome aboard!
    07-12-08 11:04 AM
    Didn't you just say fire?

07-12-08 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD