I was wasting time when I should have been studying, looking up celebrity gossip and pictures (I know, I'm the worst), and I found a slew of Indian celebs photographed with their BlackBerries. I wasn't even looking for them! I just wanted to spend 10 minutes not thinking about differential equations.

Here is Katrina Kaif (who shills for Sony's phones I think) with a Q10:
    Indian celebrities with BlackBerries-arjun_bday_00008_0.jpg

Here is South Indian actor Dhanush with his Q10. You can see it if you have a sharp eye:
    Indian celebrities with BlackBerries-dhanush-sonam-chennai_00019.jpg

Here is Parineeti Chopra with a Q10 also:
    Indian celebrities with BlackBerries-dsc_6102_1-copy.jpg

And here is the cover of a magazine called Stuff. The model is holding up a Q10:

Indian celebrities with BlackBerries-stf.jpg

Now I know some people are going to ask who these people are because you've sure never heard of them, and why we should even care if some silly old celebs and magazines you've never heard of carry our brand of phone.

I thought I would post this for the rest of us who do get a puerile thrill from seeing famous people who like the things we do. I'm going to pre-empt the negative responses and just say that it IS silly and more than a little pointless, but heck I LIKE seeing famous people with BlackBerries!
    07-11-13 09:13 PM
    I was wasting time when I should have been studying, looking up celebrity gossip and pictures (I know, I'm the worst), and I found a slew of Indian celebs photographed with their BlackBerries. I wasn't even looking for them! I just wanted to spend 10 minutes not thinking about differential equations.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arjun_bday_00008_0.jpg 
Views:	2599 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	181690

Here is South Indian actor Dhanush with his Q10. You can see it if you have a sharp eye:

Name:	dhanush sonam chennai_00019.jpg 
Views:	2708 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	181691

Name:	DSC_6102_1 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	2582 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	181692

And here is the cover of a magazine called Stuff. The model is holding up a Q10:

Name:	stf.jpg 
Views:	2576 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	181693

Now I know some people are going to ask who these people are because you've sure never heard of them, and why we should even care if some silly old celebs and magazines you've never heard of carry our brand of phone.

I thought I would post this for the rest of us who do get a puerile thrill from seeing famous people who like the things we do. I'm going to pre-empt the negative responses and just say that it IS silly and more than a little pointless, but heck I LIKE seeing famous people with BlackBerries!
    Wow the Indian women are hot. Love the magazine cover. She's rocking that Q10 and is that the future of modeling?? sizzling hot

Posted via CB10
    Smartie020 likes this.
    07-11-13 09:45 PM
    Great!!!! We news to see more of these free marketing...Q10 style has always been a babe magnet..i think its the nails
    ..women cannot type on glass with nails.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 05:13 AM

Name:	arjun_bday_00008_0.jpg 
Views:	2599 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	181690

Name:	dhanush sonam chennai_00019.jpg 
Views:	2708 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	181691

Name:	DSC_6102_1 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	2582 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	181692

Name:	stf.jpg 
Views:	2576 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	181693

Add Sachin Tendulkar, Harbhajan Singh and Ranbir Kapoor to the list -- all use Q10... :-)
    11-08-13 12:10 AM
    That's cool. Maybe bb10 is doing ok in India

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 01:37 AM
    That's cool. Maybe bb10 is doing ok in India

Posted via CB10
    It's the base market, not celebs. If you see the reality not many are aware of BlackBerry 10, you can't expect Sachin or Katrina advertising your product in middle of movie or cricket match. However, a celebrity holding a phone is quiet obvious and if only they were flaunting would benefit the market.
    I can easily recall my friends saying, 'Hey, nice iPhone like whatever', maybe that's the reason they bought iPhone or Android. Who knows?
    But, concentrating on the base floored market is something they should do, that's what will bring us closer and bring back the LOYALTY.

Proudly Z10ing. 24F40D3B
    11-08-13 02:39 AM
    I'm going to pre-empt the negative responses and just say that it IS silly and more than a little pointless, but heck I LIKE seeing famous people with BlackBerries!
    you can post all the pics of Indian ladies you like,,, i'm ok w/ that...
    BeautyEh likes this.
    11-08-13 02:51 AM
    It's the base market, not celebs. If you see the reality not many are aware of BlackBerry 10, you can't expect Sachin or Katrina advertising your product in middle of movie or cricket match. However, a celebrity holding a phone is quiet obvious and if only they were flaunting would benefit the market.
    I can easily recall my friends saying, 'Hey, nice iPhone like whatever', maybe that's the reason they bought iPhone or Android. Who knows?
    But, concentrating on the base floored market is something they should do, that's what will bring us closer and bring back the LOYALTY.

Proudly Z10ing. 24F40D3B
    That would be step 2. I mean, we sponsor the Leafs, Raptors, and Blue Jays. Team Petronas. I don't see why we couldn't jump in on the IPL or even Team India.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 07:50 AM
    Now only if Sharukh Khan would have a BlackBerry I would be thrilled
    11-08-13 07:53 AM
    So people really dig him. Hmm.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 07:59 AM
    So people really dig him. Hmm.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. I dig him lol. I've met him once

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 08:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    He sucks at acting though, you gotta believe that. Except for few good ones.
    I still have his Darr in my PlayBook.
    But that's just me.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 08:40 AM
    That's a Q10 on Sachin Tendulkar:

Indian celebrities with BlackBerries-127013.jpg

Anjali Tendulkar with Q10:

Indian celebrities with BlackBerries-b_id_434771_sachin-tendulkar-anjali-anant-ambani.jpg

Harbhajan Singh with Q10:

Indian celebrities with BlackBerries-b_id_435264_harbhajan_singh.jpg

I'll discount this one as Ranbir Kapoor reps BB:

Indian celebrities with BlackBerries-dsc_0604_3.jpg

So, it seems like slabs have taken to Q10 and not to Z10, Z30 or Q5...
    BBNation and Smartie020 like this.
    11-08-13 08:50 AM
    I'm pretty sure he secretly uses one -- back in the days when Twitter used to show from where a tweet was sent, most of SRK's would be from "Twitter for BlackBerry" :-)
    hamsterwheel and BBNation like this.
    11-08-13 08:55 AM
    I'm pretty sure he secretly uses one -- back in the days when Twitter used to show from where a tweet was sent, most of SRK's would be from "Twitter for BlackBerry" :-)
    Well then now that makes me happy
    11-08-13 10:38 AM
    He sucks at acting though, you gotta believe that. Except for few good ones.
    I still have his Darr in my PlayBook.
    But that's just me.

Posted via CB10
    Darr was excellent. He's had some flops that's for sure. But overall I think he's pretty good.

What phone does Amitabh have? LOL Now he is a star.
    11-08-13 10:39 AM
    Karan Johar and Karan Wahi both have the new BlackBerry devices although I don't have pictures.
    11-08-13 10:43 AM
    Darr was excellent. He's had some flops that's for sure. But overall I think he's pretty good.

What phone does Amitabh have? LOL Now he is a star.
    Haan, atlas found someone with similar taste.
    Btw, Swadesh was a good one too.
    Lol, have I hijacked this post?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 11:52 AM
    Karan Johar and Karan Wahi both have the new BlackBerry devices although I don't have pictures.
    I think Karan Johar's not too happy with his Q10. This is what he tweeted:

Indian celebrities with BlackBerries-screen-shot-2013-11-09-00.46.22.jpg
    11-08-13 12:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    SO jealous!!
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    11-08-13 12:53 PM
    SO jealous!!
    Probably, the most over-rated actor (calling him an actor is an insult to that profession) in Bollywood history. What is it that you find interesting in Shah Rukh!
    11-08-13 01:02 PM
    You can see many blackberry in indian TV shows.
    11-08-13 01:05 PM
    SO jealous!!
    Would you believe I met him in a mall in Toronto??? I was shopping and saw this guy walk in, and I was omg could it be?.. He was alone with his body guard.... Went up to him and asked for his autograph and chatted for a few minutes. Then he went on his way shopping. Best mall date ever!!!!
    flyingsolid likes this.
    11-08-13 01:07 PM
    Would you believe I met him in a mall in Toronto??? I was shopping and saw this guy walk in, and I was omg could it be?.. He was alone with his body guard.... Went up to him and asked for his autograph and chatted for a few minutes. Then he went on his way shopping. Best mall date ever!!!!
    OMG. Was it in 2011, during IIFA Awards? Hope you took a pic -- an autograph just doesn't cut it anymore :-)
    11-08-13 02:24 PM
    OMG. Was it in 2011, during IIFA Awards? Hope you took a pic -- an autograph just doesn't cut it anymore :-)
    It was several years ago...he was doing a show in Toronto, and I guess he had some spare time. Was at the Gap! LOL.
    Didn't have my camera on me and no smartphone at the time, so sadly no picture
    11-08-13 03:30 PM
29 12