For those who read my "Required Facebook improvements" thread, below are some more improvements I would like to see on OS10.

A) Some users suggested using facebook from the browser and not the app.
    I have been trying this and noticed that fb from the browser;
    - has no option to save pictures
    - has no option to copy links
    - seems slower than the app but then again it could be my mobile provider
    - "Get notifications" option is available which is great, unlike on the app where its not there.
    - When writing a post if you press back in the browser you loose whatever you were writing.
    The same happens in the app as you don't have a message saying "Are you sure you want to discard your changes?"

Otherwise I agree with the users, the fb experience is better on the browser than with the app.

B) In the calendar I have all day events and use mainly the monthly view to see on which dates what happens. When I select a certain day expecting to see the days events and the yearly ones at the top, this doesn't happen. I always have to press a small +2 (depending on the events for the day) at the top of the screen. Wish there was an option to collapse/expand these and maintain them that way. Or have them auto scrolling as happened with the BB9900.

C) One thing I love about my Q10 is the shortcuts. Up, down, reply, forward etc and you are on the go. One shortcut I used a lot on the BB9900 was the "Q" button to put the cell on vibrate and which also returned it to the previous state. This doesn't work on the Q10 and haven't found a fast way to get cell on silent before a meeting. Please bring this back...
    10-24-14 03:31 AM
    Guys, we have https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/nextgen/ideas

(OK, I'm not sure anymore whether anyone from RIM's development does really read this .........)
    10-24-14 03:34 AM
    Well most BB addicts read CB, so if they are not following the posts here then its serious.
    10-24-14 03:46 AM
    The keyboard shortcut to put the phone on vibrate is returning with 10.3.1. So wait for a month or so and it will there.
    10-24-14 11:50 AM
    Just using the Q10 for nearly 2weeks now and noting all these points. Waiting an extra month or two for me is ok but those using it since launch or over 5 months now must have gotten impatient.
    10-24-14 03:08 PM