I noticed tonight that the Mobile page has been improved, with more selections for entering the Forums. For those of us that pop in at all hours to check latest posts, the new features are nice. The quick link to the full website is a nice touch too!

Thanks for the upgrade! Go CrackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 01:12 AM
    Agreed! Definately better than before!
    02-07-09 01:15 AM
    Of course I had to check. Hard for me to tell I dont use it much but since I re-did my browser settings the site looks fantastico!
    02-07-09 01:25 AM
    I didnt' notice much difference in the forums (where I spend my time) but the home page on m.crackberry.com is much improved. more direct i say...
    02-07-09 01:43 AM
    Not much difference in the Forums themselves, primarily in the way they are arranged, especially with the ability to segregate the Storm posts. And I'm not bashing the Stormers!

02-07-09 01:48 AM
    Not much difference in the Forums themselves, primarily in the way they are arranged, especially with the ability to segregate the Storm posts. And I'm not bashing the Stormers!

I haven't strayed into the Storm forum... but it's my understanding that that's a place that few want to travel... I'll stick to BB discussion and Curve 83xx where I have some knowlege!
    02-07-09 01:53 AM

Was always hoping for them to do that, lol. No offense to the storm owners, I just don't have one, so seeing a hundred new storm posts every minute definitely made that function useless for the other half of the forum.
    02-07-09 02:02 AM
    Today is the first time I've actually seen the website on my computer. Quite a difference, I must say!
    02-07-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD