Q
    What i was trying to say is its not one dimension...i know it was restored and everything was delivered but that doesnt stop someone from leaving RIM there was one cause (outage) but there can be more then one effect (restoration, people leaving) like ill give you a real life example...i was hit by sandy....my cable goes out 9 days later gets restored and i will be credited but that didnt stop me from leaving them and going to fios which i am doing...feel me?
    How can you be "felt" as you say when you don't really make much sense. Sandy (an act of god) knocks out your cable. Your cable company gives you back credit. You still switch?

I can only assume you called and harassed them trying to take advantage of a situation out of their control. Then when they didnt give you what you demanded (probably large refund, or some disgruntled claim about cable shouldn't go out during sandy) you pulled the old "switching to fios threat".

You madame are pathetic.
    maddie8211 likes this.
    11-18-12 06:43 PM
    How can you be "felt" as you say when you don't really make much sense. Sandy (an act of god) knocks out your cable. Your cable company gives you back credit. You still switch?

I can only assume you called and harassed them trying to take advantage of a situation out of their control. Then when they didnt give you what you demanded (probably large refund) you pulled the old "switching to fios threat".

You sir are pathetic.
    What i didnt say is fios never went out on my street.....feel me know bud? And no i didnt i went online to there website and therewas a page to request a credit.....and no therecoming december 8th to install plus its cheaper

Also good job editing you post from sir to madame to late for that
    11-18-12 06:47 PM
    What i didnt say is fios never went out on my street.....feel me know bud? And no i didnt i went online to there website and therewas a page to request a credit.....and no therecoming december 8th to install plus its cheaper
    What does that even mean "feel me" is that some kind of sexual reference?? Who cares about your cable, you are obviously very picky and inpatient. One day fios will go out and the other company will still have services. Terrible cycle of switching back and forth.
    11-18-12 06:49 PM
    What does that even mean "feel me" is that some kind of sexual reference?? Who cares about your cable, you are obviously very picky and inpatient. One day fios will go out and the other company will still have services. Terrible cycle of switching back and forth.
    And thats called a cycle. I really dont feel like arguing with the expression "feel me" now your arguing about even something more petty..chill with that
    11-18-12 06:52 PM
    And thats called a cycle. I really dont feel like arguing with the expression "feel me" now your arguing about even something more petty..chill with that
    So let's see, by your logic ok.
    Two cars are parked on a street, you are the owner of a red Toyota. A tree falls and lands on your Toyota, the blue ford is undamaged.

Ford is better than Toyota?
    Roo Zilla and sydsam like this.
    11-18-12 06:55 PM
    This thread is very entertaining.

-Keep it up, I'm bored.
    axllebeer and Kennedy.L like this.
    11-18-12 06:58 PM
    Lol.....the best tweet they can reference complaining of an iMessage outage is from Kendall Jenner?? Now we KNOW this is a huge problem!!
    I have not been affected by any of the iMessage outages yet. Then again, I was fortunate enough not to have been affected by any of the RIM outages either. Just lucky I guess.....
    11-18-12 07:13 PM
    You don't lose contacts, calendars or music. They're stored/cached on the device.
    Not updates from a different device. Morning entries while downtime happening and users not aware would not receive them, so not always locally. That was what I meant when apple servers go down.
    11-18-12 07:14 PM
    Well as the isheep orange fans can see keeping a messaging service and a whole bunch of data is HARD work.

Its funny many of orange fans were the dissing RIM when BBM droped as you can see your virus free no crashing macs will crash computers do that.

Swings and roundabouts,what goes around comes around,what goes up must come down,Karma. and so forth.

People should just be humble this happens no one is immune to things going down within their systems.

We got a brand new pridcut comeing out thats slick and relise on teh great qnx
    11-18-12 07:15 PM
    So let's see, by your logic ok.
    Two cars are parked on a street, you are the owner of a red Toyota. A tree falls and lands on your Toyota, the blue ford is undamaged.

Ford is better than Toyota?
    3 companies have products on one telephone pole (real life) one is jcp&l the power comany...the other is optimum the cable company...the last is verizon fios.....a tree falls in front of my house on the wires....power goes out and so does cable...fios never went out...power is restored in 6 days...power trucks every where...verizon trucks everywhere...optimum trucks? Never to be found and finally it comes back on 9 days after the storm. The day it comes back on...the snow storm hits with over a foot of snow...power goes out comes back the next day...cable went out at the same time and once again fios is up and running then 3 days later cable is back on....so really it was out for 12 days but i only asked for a 9 day credit...and you think a called and stuff to complain...get to know me and then say that crap
    11-18-12 07:18 PM
    Lol.....the best tweet they can reference complaining of an iMessage outage is from Kendall Jenner?? Now we KNOW this is a huge problem!!
    I have not been affected by any of the iMessage outages yet. Then again, I was fortunate enough not to have been affected by any of the RIM outages either. Just lucky I guess.....
    I was never effected by any of the RIM outages either, but I sure enjoyed a lot of free BlackBerry apps out of it. Think Apple will do anything like that. I'm a doubting it.
    bigbmc26 likes this.
    11-18-12 07:22 PM

Rooting for other platforms to have issues?

Closed, because this is useless discussion. Points will be awarded to certain "outstanding" participants.
    antiRIM, axllebeer, sydsam and 2 others like this.
    11-18-12 07:24 PM
37 12