I'm not sure I understand the issue. I am on BB BIS and I can access all of my gmail IMAP folders on my BB using "Filter". Pretty sure its a function of the gmail plugin. I do wish I could change the default filter from "Inbox" to "All" though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-10 07:42 AM
    I'm not sure I understand the issue. I am on BB BIS and I can access all of my gmail IMAP folders on my BB using "Filter".
    well, some useful input finally. thx.

the issue is many of us use a non-gmail IMAP server. however, it's worth seeing if the gmail plugin can be leveraged to access a standard IMAP server. but somehow i doubt it, because i think someone would have posted a solution long ago.
    08-04-10 11:29 AM
    I'm sure you are right.
    However, it is the fact that I saw gmail mentioned specifically in this thread more than once that prompted me to pose my question.

Honestly - it is the benefits that gmail accounts offer over other providers that convinced me to make the painful transition from my old accounts, to all gmail accounts. Not all providers have instant delivery on BB's (gmail arrives to me within seconds), and the BB gmail plugin adds valuable features.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-10 05:38 PM
    I am so happy I stumbled across this thread!!! I'm loving the new email program.
    04-01-11 11:47 AM
    I am so happy I stumbled across this thread!!! I'm loving the new email program.
    I know me too. I can't wait for 2.0 to come out of beta.
    04-02-11 02:09 AM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD