Now I feel much better.
    I am impressed with the wonderful city. My family and I like everything we see.
    That Stanley Park is so marvelous the Skyscrapers are great!!!. The streets so clean and those mountains make a wonderful view it is really unbelievable.
    People from British Columbia must feel so proud of having such a beautiful city and state.

Posted via CB10
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    03-16-15 01:17 AM
    I'm in metro Vancouver, I've seen BlackBerry users, so not to worry. We just don't flash 'em around as much

Posted via CB10
    My brother in law and I joke about this all the time and call ourselves closet Blackberry users - we both use primarily Blackberries although I have Samsung's, LG's, HTC Androids and iPhones but my main phone is a Passport. We always laugh and say unless we're downtown where there are still BB users we don't really want to flash them around too much for fear of other people making fun at us. LOL
    03-16-15 01:20 AM
    beautiful city and state
    City & Province here
    TGR1 likes this.
    03-16-15 01:22 AM
    Now I feel much better.
    That Stanley Park is so marvelous the Skyscrapers are great!!!. The streets so clean and those mountains make a wonderful view it is really unbelievable.
    People from British Columbia must feel so proud of having such a beautiful city and state.

Posted via CB10
    It's a stunning city

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    03-16-15 01:23 AM
    Thanks for the correction I meant Province

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 01:24 AM
    Depends where you are. Still see a fair number of BB's if you are downtown. The #'s are less than Toronto and Bay Street for sure though.
    03-16-15 01:42 AM
    In toronto I see them all the time

Posted via CB10
    It surprises me how many people still have the Bold 9900 or the Curve... when I show them my Z30 they say, it's not a BlackBerry... some people have walked by Bell, Rogers and Telus never having been told there are BlackBerry's available.
    03-16-15 01:47 AM
    Vancouver should have lots of BlackBerry's, I was in Nanaimo two years ago (ex-girl friend now).. but her family and most people at the mall there had BlackBerry's. Even at the Yoga gym and around the island, I'd seen quite a bit of people who loved their BlackBerry, I think even when my ex and I went to Level Two club, I saw enough BlackBerry's and some iPhone users.
    03-16-15 01:52 AM
    Vancouver is a trendy city and they follow the trendy iPhones only.
    03-16-15 03:12 AM
    OP, wat? You are in Vancouver, where the sea meets the sky. There are better ways to spend your time than scoping out electronic trinkets on the bloody Skytrain. Reconsider your priorities.
    anon(3732391) and Thunderbuck like this.
    03-16-15 08:39 AM
    imo..
    BlackBerry demographics show users are generally more mature and business mind people.
    That would explain why they don't find the need to be"seen" showing off their devices.

enough said!
    03-16-15 09:11 AM
    Unbelievable only iPhones mainly and some Samsungs it seems Canadians are in love with the iPhone. Sad not seen Blackberry here.
    No advertisement of Classic or Passport.
    Why not even Canadians want Blackberry anymore?.
    The iPhone pulled ahead a few years ago, though BlackBerry use is proportionately higher here than in other parts of the world.

That said, I would avoid assuming "all Canadians act this way" based upon your brief visit to one city in one province, during one time.

It would be like me saying "BlackBerry 10 devices are hugely popular across Canada" because I happen to see them frequently on the GO TRAIN that heads to the financial district in downtown Toronto every morning.

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]
    bibochas likes this.
    03-16-15 10:20 AM
    I work in Waterloo, ON Canada next to some BlackBerry buildings. It's a bit sad but I do see iPhones and Samsungs everywhere. I do however see alot of BB10 devices as well.
    03-16-15 10:38 AM
    Now I feel much better.

Posted via CB10
    Go for a walk along the water down near the convention center. It's lovely on a nice day (I know, few and far between) and you might be lucky enough to catch some filming going on.

If you have the chance go hit up Granville Island. It's a very nice art and shopping area that is great for strolling and tou can also take an overpriced but fun water tour.
    03-16-15 10:58 AM
    It's behind Toronto and Montreal in terms of fashion trends. However, Vancouver is also heavily into the entertainment industry, which is quite iPhone friendly.
    03-16-15 11:01 AM
    Just saw a white Q10 on my commute this morning. First time seeing a white one out in the wild (other than my own lol).
    03-16-15 11:30 AM
    Try visiting KANSAS! Then compare!

Carjackd likes this.
    03-16-15 12:55 PM
    I love in van, everyone at work either has a z10 z30 of classic. I also have a passport

Posted via CB10
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    03-16-15 03:18 PM
    I'm going in the summer !! keep an eye open for mine,haha
    03-16-15 03:21 PM
    I'm in Vancouver and have been using BlackBerry 's since Z10.

Btw, we also have our own BlackBerry Channel:
    Life in Vancouver Channel
    PIN: C00123E57

Cheers!

This Passport takes me places!
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    03-16-15 05:29 PM
    iPhones? I call them i**** They're not trendy, not from this point of view. Among other things it shows that Vancouverites don't like Canada/Canadian products very much. We/they would rather be distracted by idiots on sticks and ice skates chasing rubber rocks rather than think about purchases and where their money goes to help. Which state do they care really about? North or South of the 49th Parallel?
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    01-17-16 03:02 PM
    iPhones? I call them i**** They're not trendy, not from this point of view. Among other things it shows that Vancouverites don't like Canada/Canadian products very much. We/they would rather be distracted by idiots on sticks and ice skates chasing rubber rocks rather than think about purchases and where their money goes to help. Which state do they care really about? North or South of the 49th Parallel?
    01-17-16 03:03 PM
    Wow.
    01-17-16 03:07 PM
    Wow.
    So good it was said twice even.

You got to love how folks are able to make sweeping nationalistic generations based on device choice.

Hilarious.
    01-17-16 03:11 PM
    So good it was said twice even.

You got to love how folks are able to make sweeping nationalistic generations based on device choice.

Hilarious.
    It's a Crackberry standard.
    01-17-16 03:57 PM
67 123