Hey whats up. I'm new here and feel like venting cause I always come on here reading post and news on the blackberry... so I felt like sharing my story.

For the last 5 years I have been using a blackberry. In May I bought the Q10 but it gave me some problems and plus fido was making alot of big errors with my account which made me rage....

I left fido and also jumped on the apple wagon and bought the iphone 5 in July. Its been months since I got the iphone and over these months I have been talking **** to my friends about they're blackbery's and been putting it down for no real reason. Just hating cause I switched to a apple phone basically.

As much crap as I talked I ended up selling my iphone 5 today. I am planning on getting the q10. Honestly iphone was a nice phone but I cant stand touch screen I miss that damn keyboard. And all the apps they have are to damn hyped... I used a few here and there.

After switching to iphone I talked alot of crap to friends about blackberry EVEN made fun of blackberry going out of business. But I gotta swallow my pride and get that q10 real soon... something about these damn blackberrys that pulls you back.
    2stix, bradu1, JR A and 5 others like this.
    10-31-13 09:32 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Glad you saw the light! LOL.
    Seriously, whatever works for you is the best choice....and clearly the keyboard it is....
    10-31-13 09:37 PM
    Hey whats up. I'm new here and feel like venting cause I always come on here reading post and news on the blackberry... so I felt like sharing my story.

For the last 5 years I have been using a blackberry. In May I bought the Q10 but it gave me some problems and plus fido was making alot of big errors with my account which made me rage....

I left fido and also jumped on the apple wagon and bought the iphone 5 in July. Its been months since I got the iphone and over these months I have been talking **** to my friends about they're blackbery's and been putting it down for no real reason. Just hating cause I switched to a apple phone basically.

As much crap as I talked I ended up selling my iphone 5 today. I am planning on getting the q10. Honestly iphone was a nice phone but I cant stand touch screen I miss that damn keyboard. And all the apps they have are to damn hyped... I used a few here and there.

After switching to iphone I talked alot of crap to friends about blackberry EVEN made fun of blackberry going out of business. But I gotta swallow my pride and get that q10 real soon... something about these damn blackberrys that pulls you back.
    Well hopefully you have a better experience this time around. Welcome to crackberry officially as well.
    10-31-13 09:37 PM
    The grass is in fact greener on this side.

BlackBerry Bold 9900; Q10; Z10 [BBM#6]
    Breezygirl8, Jrox74 and Sugarfreak like this.
    10-31-13 09:50 PM

And we have cookies...
    10-31-13 09:58 PM
    I am not surprised you come back to BlackBerry 10 after you left it some time ago. You know why? Because only BlackBerry is building phones for you from both hardware and software. Every couple of months, BlackBerry release OS update and bring new features for you. Other phone companies, you know who I am referring to, are mostly let other app developers to create features for you, in the end, they are so scattered. BlackBerry 10 is not perfect, but it is improving fast. How many releases have they done since Jan launch ? This is like lover between people, if your better half keeps loving you and making contributions for you, how can you not love in return? BlackBerry 10 has some thing hard to explain, which make you hard to leave or come back in the end. nowadays, I couldn't use any other electronic gadgets, even the PlayBook, they are just so hard to use compared to BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 10:16 PM
    I am not surprised you come back to BlackBerry 10 after you left it some time ago. You know why? Because only BlackBerry is building phones for you from both hardware and software. Every couple of months, BlackBerry release OS update and bring new features for you. Other phone companies, you know who I am referring to, are mostly let other app developers to create features for you, in the end, they are so scattered. BlackBerry 10 is not perfect, but it is improving fast. How many releases have they done since Jan launch ? This is like lover between people, if your better half keeps loving you and making contributions for you, how can you not love in return? BlackBerry 10 has some thing hard to explain, which make you hard to leave or come back in the end. nowadays, I couldn't use any other electronic gadgets, even the PlayBook, they are just so hard to use compared to BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you 100%... for years when I had my blackberry I always wondered why people with iphones made jokes about me having a BB. And after going on the other side for a while I realized blackberry is for me. But I also realized when people make fun of blackberry... "which I did while I had a iphone". There is nothing to really hate about these phones... yeah they are not popular and the companies future is unknown. But these phones feel right, I cant explain it they just feel right.
    10-31-13 10:25 PM
    As the kids say on the internetz:

dat keyboard tho
    10-31-13 10:26 PM
    Good decision man. BlackBerry phones are best.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    10-31-13 11:15 PM
    I left BlackBerry for almost a year, then got the z10 the second it came out, then eventually came back to my senses and got the Q10 lol

Never made fun of BlackBerry though, I just wanted a damn browser that worked. Now I got it + everything else.

Loving this phone, no way am I switching now.. got too comfy with bb10 that I forget how to use other phones without the gestures lol

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 11:24 PM
    I left BlackBerry for almost a year, then got the z10 the second it came out, then eventually came back to my senses and got the Q10 lol

Never made fun of BlackBerry though, I just wanted a damn browser that worked. Now I got it + everything else.

Loving this phone, no way am I switching now.. got too comfy with bb10 that I forget how to use other phones without the gestures lol

Posted via CB10
    As your name says it you're on CrackBerry =)

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 11:37 PM
    Welcome. No worries. We have 10.2 now. So hopefully you will have a better experience this time round.
    11-01-13 12:16 AM
    As the kids say on the internetz:

dat keyboard tho
    Oh yeahhhh. That's what's keeping me here!

Posted via CB10
    JR A likes this.
    11-01-13 12:17 AM
    Welcome back. You are forgiven.
    11-01-13 01:10 AM
    I have been using android phones for 5 years now and before that I was using windows mobile. However recently I switched to BlackBerry and got the Q10. I have to say I really love the phone,the battery life,the keyboard and the overall build quality. Am still using an android phone alone my blackberry for Google maps, Viber, watching videos and things like that.

Posted via CB10
    awindsr likes this.
    11-01-13 04:15 AM
    And we have cookies...
    Don't eat the cookies?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 08:33 AM

Welcome to the Dark Side

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    11-01-13 07:33 PM
    keyboard is an addiction

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 08:05 PM

Actually the grass is always greener over the septic tank. To the OP, welcome back. Where the fits your need, the Z10 fits mine. Always liked the keyboard, but this virtual one on the Z10 is amazing. But your post does reveal that it is best not to talk trash because you may have to eat it. Hope you really appreciate your Q10 when you get it. The 10.2 software update really enhances the experience.
    11-02-13 09:16 AM
    As I have said many times before once u go Backberry... there is something about BlackBerry that is addictive and makes u just want to get things done. Welcome back.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    11-02-13 09:21 AM
    Are you coming to CB to confess so we can hunt you down and hang you? ;p

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 07:22 PM
    Better late than never
    11-02-13 07:28 PM
    Q10 is a Rocket science, old blackberry were friendly and I was in love with them, this one "you have seen nothing yet" its great you have to buy another phone to make phone calls.
    11-04-13 10:40 AM