I'm an old guy and plead guilty at being a gadget hound. Just ordered two new headsets and wanna ask anybody here for your own BT experience with them:

1. Plantronics Voyager Pro ... I know it comes highly recommended, but nothing compares to some personal experience, so I'm just asking anybody for yours, if you don't mind.

2. Blueant z9i is the other one. I'm especially interested to know what you can tell me about this one. Does it afford quite a few voice commands? ...

Both of these are due to reach me in the coming week.

Thanks
    10-10-09 07:09 PM
    I'm an old guy and plead guilty at being a gadget hound. Just ordered two new headsets and wanna ask anybody here for your own BT experience with them:

1. Plantronics Voyager Pro ... I know it comes highly recommended, but nothing compares to some personal experience, so I'm just asking anybody for yours, if you don't mind.

2. Blueant z9i is the other one. I'm especially interested to know what you can tell me about this one. Does it afford quite a few voice commands? ...

Both of these are due to reach me in the coming week.

Thanks
    FWIW, I've always had wonderful luck with Plantronics BT devices. I've also heard some good/some back about the BlueAnt. Good = "stylish" and "modern"...meh. Bad = Not so great noise cancellation. Personally I just received by new Jawbone Prime from VZW and it's charging now. I'll let you know how it pans out. Good luck with yours.
    10-10-09 07:27 PM
    I have a Z9i and I like it a lot. It's comfortable, doesn't fall out too easily, and the ear hook is not the kind that will just snap off. Very simple operation and it works will all the voice commands I've tried.
    10-11-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD