cmon why u all just jump out of the ship ang stop posting this s... here. instead of posting just burn ur BlackBerry since they are dead looool. because ur acting like ur. phone is not gonna work after BlackBerrry will stop making BlackBerry OS devices

Posted via CB10
    gugomat and skstrials like this.
    02-28-16 01:26 AM
    Incorrect! Only BB10 is dead... For now.

*C5303
    02-28-16 01:41 AM
    Incorrect! Only BB10 is dead... For now.

*C5303
    I`m not sure about about BB10 that is dead. Obviously most newer Blackberry devices still runs BB10.
    gugomat likes this.
    02-28-16 01:50 AM
    I agree with the OP.

The current BlackBerry 10 phones will work well for another few years before needing to be replaced.

And BlackBerry has not even announced what their intentions are with the BlackBerry 10 OS, so right now, all these posts are basically unconfirmed assumption posts from people who are on the outside.

I would wait for the official announcement before jumping to the conclusion.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 01:58 AM
    Not dead . BB10 is in maintenance mode as of now . There are new devices already launched. Try the Priv it is amazing .
    02-28-16 01:59 AM
    yes agree with the OP, all this RIP hype ist just plain stupid, coming from people who live in a little square box of there own only.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    02-28-16 03:22 AM
    My only hope is that someone up there in Waterloo are reading some of these post relating to Blackberry OS10 and the future of Blackberry products.

They have one of the most loyal user base out there and I don't understand why they continue to not communicate with folks who still line up to buy their products who are dwindling more and more every day?
    02-28-16 04:30 AM
    I`m not sure about about BB10 that is dead. Obviously most newer Blackberry devices still runs BB10.
    My mistake. With a .2% market share, no new devices, and currently in maintenance mode, it's only in a comatose state.

*C5303
    02-28-16 04:52 AM
    Until BB makes some type of statement in regards to what their plans are with BB10, I would expect these types of posts regularly. People still remember the Playbook and know that BB could pull the rug out from underneath them at any time. Regardless of whether or not the phones will still work, I myself won't continue to use a phone that a company no longer supports.
    techvisor likes this.
    02-28-16 05:52 AM
    Don't worry OP, when the time comes that BlackBerry is not producing any device, newer threads will proliferate in this forum in the form of "The Resurrection of BlackBerry."

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 05:59 AM
    Don't worry OP, when the time comes that BlackBerry is not producing any device, newer threads will proliferate in this forum in the form of "The Resurrection of BlackBerry."

Posted via CB10
    Im seeing lots of blackberry is dead post-rimpirestrikesback.jpg
    02-28-16 06:06 AM
    cmon why u all just jump out of the ship ang stop posting this s... here. instead of posting just burn ur BlackBerry since they are dead looool. because ur acting like ur. phone is not gonna work after BlackBerrry will stop making BlackBerry OS devices

Posted via CB10
    What Blackberry fans are saying is:
    They want them to make more BB10/Android phones (happening ?)
    They want them to gain a larger market share (currently 0.2%)
    They want to walk into a store and see them displayed (see any?)
    They want Blackberry to be relevant (you tell me)

Just because an old outdated phone keeps working (sort of) doesn't mean the handset division is alive.
    02-28-16 07:31 AM
    Going to keep your current phone the rest of your life? I would think you would care a little.
    If it keeps working this fantastic, then then yeah I intend to keep the same phone.

The smartphone industry has plateaued. Nothing but incremental changes coming in the foreseeable future anyways. Ever see a smartphone display at the mall? It is a tsunami of sameness. Nothing new there. Soooo... if your current phone is working great, then keep using it. You don't need to see what the Jones are using for a phone, to vindicate your phone.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 02:14 PM
    If it keeps working this fantastic, then then yeah I intend to keep the same phone.

The smartphone industry has plateaued. Nothing but incremental changes coming in the foreseeable future anyways. Ever see a smartphone display at the mall? It is a tsunami of sameness. Nothing new there. Soooo... if your current phone is working great, then keep using it. You don't need to see what the Jones are using for a phone, to vindicate your phone.

Posted via CB10
    You're right, nothing major improved year to year. Things do get better though that brings features some people may like for instance an improved camera. Not everyone upgrades because of the Jones's.
    02-28-16 02:22 PM
    Zombie10... The undead mobile OS.
    02-28-16 10:42 PM
    You're right, nothing major improved year to year. Things do get better though that brings features some people may like for instance an improved camera. Not everyone upgrades because of the Jones's.
    Who are the Jones's and why would someone upgrade their phone because of them?
    02-29-16 01:31 PM
    Who are the Jones's and why would someone upgrade their phone because of them?
    Very influential people in the smartphone business. Mr. Jones writes evidence-based theory and recommendations for people like Merkel, Obama, and the guy who sat at the bar on Cheers and worked for the post office. Anybody who is anybody listens to the Jones's.
    donnation likes this.
    02-29-16 01:35 PM
    Very influential people in the smartphone business. Mr. Jones writes evidence-based theory and recommendations for people like Merkel, Obama, and the guy who sat at the bar on Cheers and worked for the post office. Anybody who is anybody listens to the Jones's.
    Me and Mrs Jones... got a thing, goin' on...

Sorry, showing my age there.

I'm getting an iPhone 6s+ in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to trying the innovative 3D Touch for myself.... I can't fail - Mr Jones recommended it.
    DrBoomBotz, TgeekB and techvisor like this.
    02-29-16 01:52 PM
    There's a lot of disagreement about the word "dead". Who cares about the word? It's the future of BlackBerry that is the interesting discussion.

My Palm Pre still works. That doesn't mean Palm is alive and well.
    02-29-16 01:55 PM
    There's a lot of disagreement about the word "dead". Who cares about the word? It's the future of BlackBerry that is the interesting discussion.

My Palm Pre still works. That doesn't mean Palm is alive and well.
    WhatsApp you say?

BlackBerry stock is up. By over 4% so far today. Not bad for being dead.

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 02:11 PM
    i no rite!
    02-29-16 02:20 PM
    WhatsApp you say?

Posted via CB10
    It's just the epinephrine circulating.
    02-29-16 02:31 PM
    WhatsApp you say?

Posted via CB10
    BBRY is not why most of us are here. The company may live on for decades, but if they aren't making a consumer facing product..... there isn't much to be a fan of.

I do think that April 1st will give BBRY fans an indication of how Chen is doing with Good, and managing the revenue slide. And it will give hardware fans an idea of if there is a possibility that BlackBerry will stay in hardware.

Personally I doubt BlackBerry will ever die... but not sure it'll stay an independent company at all.
    TgeekB and JeepBB like this.
    02-29-16 02:38 PM
    i no rite!
    All the words are in English, but there is no coherent thought in this post.
    02-29-16 03:39 PM
    WhatsApp you say?

Oh, I'd agree that the company is still alive. You're right about that, it's a different discussion about BB10.

I think BBRY will live on or be acquired. BB10, though, is dead regardless of whether there are still BB10 phones out there that work.
    02-29-16 04:45 PM
36 12