1. Grafixx01#AC's Avatar
    Ok, so I know we're all waiting for the Storm to come out. But the wait is getting to me, as I know it's getting to many others.

    Option 1:

    So what I'm thinking is this: I can go get the VZW Curve on my account which already has an 8830WE on it, pay FULL RETAIL($429)-$70MIR, give the 8830WE to the wife and hook the Curve up for me.

    THEN

    When the Storm comes out, I can use my NE2 to get it, with the $100.00 off and just pay the difference.

    OR

    Option 2:

    Use my NE2, get the Curve for FREE...Then when the Storm comes out, pay full retail for it which I can SPECULATE will be around $500?

    What would you do? Option 1 or Option 2?
    10-24-08 04:58 PM
  2. sam123gil's Avatar
    Me I would would choose option 1. Just cause I want a curve.
    10-24-08 05:00 PM
  3. Grafixx01#AC's Avatar
    Me I would would choose option 1. Just cause I want a curve.
    Well, see I think that if I did option 1, then I'd be paying a lot more in the long run cause you gotta figure:

    $429 for the Curve, then $300+ for the Storm at full retail (that's taking the $100 off for the NE2 discount).

    Whereas, Option 2 is:

    FREE CURVE...then $500ish for the Storm at full retail MAYBE?
    10-24-08 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD