.... the fact that the idiots who sent this think people are gullible enough to fall for it or the fact that there are people who will?

Anyone else getting these level 1 pin messages?

Russ.
    05-01-11 09:14 PM
    im surprised "Frank Cusak" doesnt have an @blackberry email address and is stuck with a stupid yahoo one lol. i would forward it to RIM via email and see what they can do about it. people dumb enough to fall for this crap, deserve to get frauded.
    05-01-11 09:18 PM
    im surprised "Frank Cusak" doesnt have an @blackberry email address and is stuck with a stupid yahoo one lol. i would forward it to RIM via email and see what they can do about it. people dumb enough to fall for this crap, deserve to get frauded.
    I agree, the poor guy isn't feeling any love from his employer that's for sure! lol!

I intend to forward it to Rim, but finding the right email address in their maze of contact info is a bit of a daunting task.
    05-01-11 09:31 PM
    Unfortunately, there are people stupid enough to fall for this kind of scam.
    Just because you have a "smart" phone, it doesn't make you smart.
    05-01-11 09:45 PM
    heres the number to their corporate office, see if they have an email address where you can send it to.

(519) 888-7465

BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Contact Research In Motion (RIM)
    05-01-11 10:59 PM
    ...Just because you have a "smart" phone, it doesn't make you smart.
    Quoted for truth
    05-02-11 12:10 AM
    Just because you have a "smart" phone, it doesn't make you smart.
    Lol, I'm making this my facebook status right now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 12:29 AM
    Oh my god, I won!!!!

Whoa. Where am I... What happened to my kidney?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 02:00 AM
    ohhh good i knew it was B.S i just got the same thing this morning. even reading groggy eyed my B.S, meter was going nuts. thank god i decided to check the forums, sigh silly scammers. Worse part is things like the email being @yahoo.com, them requesting your address, and 1-15 winners is a odd number for someone to do plus you being the 5th winner with in there, plus there was no formal announcement should have been red flags. You don't secretively give away $900,000. Shenanigans!
    05-02-11 05:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD