Originally posted this on another thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...android-990060

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    Question... if both parties are running a vpn, and even better, the SAME vpn provider, and since VOIP uses the internet connection, then could any VOIP calling including bbm be encrypted then?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 11:07 PM
    I use PGPGP (Blackberry World) which I bought for my encrypted messages and I send my messages by BBM, e-mail, WhatsApp or Line.

Thereby do I use continuously a VPN connection when I am on 2/3/4G or Wifi from PureVPN.

I don't think my communication cannot be hacked but when I send corporate business information with my business partner I am doing my best effort.

Also waiting for BES Cloud 12. We only have 4 Blackberrys in the company (small company). So we can use BBM protect.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 02:31 AM
    I use PGPGP (Blackberry World) which I bought for my encrypted messages and I send my messages by BBM, e-mail, WhatsApp or Line.

Thereby do I use continuously a VPN connection when I am on 2/3/4G or Wifi from PureVPN.

I don't think my communication cannot be hacked but when I send corporate business information with my business partner I am doing my best effort.

Also waiting for BES Cloud 12. We only have 4 Blackberrys in the company (small company). So we can use BBM protect.

Posted via CB10
    Do you know how much the cloud solution would cost? Can't you get BES10 cloud right now? I don't have a business but I want to unlock my BlackBerry's fullest potentials. (s/mime, bbm protected etc.)

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 03:16 AM
    Do you know how much the cloud solution would cost? Can't you get BES10 cloud right now? I don't have a business but I want to unlock my BlackBerry's fullest potentials. (s/mime, bbm protected etc.)

Posted via CB10
    No I am not sure but the problem is BlackBerry. I tried to contact them for several services but not one time I got a response. They use very secured mail I think :-).

And I am not sure if BES10 will ben continued when BES12 will be launched and because BES12 is already announced I don't want to have the hassle of upgrading within a couple of months.

Same for BBM Meetings. I did ask some questions by mail but never got any reply back. So I had to extend the Cisco Webex services.

The situation of BlackBerry makes you wonder..

Posted via CB10
    lasouthern likes this.
    03-01-15 03:20 AM
    Do you have their number? Att gave it to me one time? You can also call your provider and they can connect you to BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 04:22 AM
    Do you have their number? Att gave it to me one time? You can also call your provider and they can connect you to BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    My provider doesn't Support BlackBerry. And BlackBerry In the Netherlands doesn't have a phone number I think And they do not reply your email. Unfortunately I do understand Why BlackBerry is going to die. They are completely out of business when you want to buy their services.

So that's why I did some workarounds because I love the BlackBerry hardware as long as they exist.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 04:23 PM
31 12