That says Blackberry or just has the logo. It doesn't matter. Anyone know a site selling one? I prefer a fitted cap. Don't like snapback design. Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-13-13 11:21 AM
    I don't know where to purchase official fitted caps from RIM, but you can submit your logo and have them custom made from a site such as this one.
    Custom FlexFit Caps and Fitted Baseball Caps
    HTH
    01-13-13 11:32 AM
    BRAND NEW WHITE BLACKBERRY CAP | eBay

The only one i can find..anywhere.
    01-13-13 11:36 AM
    bump.

Why doesn't blackberry offer an online store to buy BB branded stuff? Kevin, why not open a BB gear shop?
    zakopinion likes this.
    02-09-14 11:25 AM
    I would buy BlackBerry merchandise for sure. T-shirts, hats, stickers, mugs, etc.

Posted via CB10
    velkod likes this.
    02-09-14 11:32 AM
    bump.

Why doesn't blackberry offer an online store to buy BB branded stuff? Kevin, why not open a BB gear shop?
    That even sounds catchy.....BB Gear!....Formula racing articles

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 11:32 AM
    bump.

That's a good idea! I would really want a BlackBerry T-shirt to show off.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-09-14 11:39 AM
    That's a good idea! I would really want a BlackBerry T-shirt to show off.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    I'd buy 2 hats for sure, and a shirt or two.

Kevin already has a store set up for everything blackberry, why not offer official gear as well?
    02-09-14 11:51 AM
    I'm pretty sure the reason is that he'd get sued. Kevin doesn't have any license to BB logos and such, and without a license, you can't use another companies trademarks. Kevin could make CrackBerry merch available, but BB merch? That's BB's job.
    02-09-14 12:57 PM
    http://www.blogherald.com/2011/06/03...and-fan-sites/

A decent discussion on the thin line being walked by "fan sites" such as CrackBerry.com . I haven't heard of any auction on this front by BlackBerry, but I wouldn't push my luck by actually selling trademark-carrying swag.

Posted via CB10
    Sean Flaherty likes this.
    02-09-14 01:12 PM
    I'm pretty sure the reason is that he'd get sued. Kevin doesn't have any license to BB logos and such, and without a license, you can't use another companies trademarks. Kevin could make CrackBerry merch available, but BB merch? That's BB's job.
    But there is no problem selling authentic Blackberry batteries, cases and more from the CB store, why not add authentic BlackBerry merchandise as well?

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 01:34 PM
    Like the hoodie

I'm looking for a Blackberry hat-img_20140209_150407.jpg

Posted via CB10
    bunky1971, ronfc and Matty like this.
    02-10-14 06:30 PM
    Or notepad

I'm looking for a Blackberry hat-img_20140209_150516.jpg

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 07:11 PM
    There is al lot stuff out there but not for sale. I found a lot on Ebay. But mostly in the US strange enough

? posted via my Z10
    02-21-14 03:18 AM
    bump.

Not allowed to offer BlackBerry branded products outside of accessories and such because those items are offered by BlackBerry for secondary sales. Their other gear, such as shirts, stickers, pens and whatnot are not offered in such a way and are generally held to employee store locations and trade show events where BB themselves sell off the stuff.

Mostly everything you see on eBay and other sites has been purchased by / is being sold by employees or people who bought stuff in bulk at tradeshows or have family/friends who work at BB and can obtain the stuff 'on the cheap' -- or you know, it's just knock-off crap lol.

Honestly, the easiest way to get gear is to sign up for the BlackBerry Jam Zone and learn how to make some simple apps and post on the official BB forums - http://developer.blackberry.com/devz...y/rewards.html. You get cool gear and learn some development stuff as well. Nothing wrong with that deal. I got a hat, water bottles, a sweater and some other stuff that way.
    james pisano likes this.
    02-21-14 03:18 AM

.................................................. ..............................
    Attachment 249853

Last edited by Lostboy5151; 02-21-14 at 06:52 AM.
    02-21-14 04:17 AM
    Not allowed to offer BlackBerry branded products outside of accessories and such because those items are offered by BlackBerry for secondary sales. Their other gear, such as shirts, stickers, pens and whatnot are not offered in such a way and are generally held to employee store locations and trade show events where BB themselves sell off the stuff.

Mostly everything you see on eBay and other sites has been purchased by / is being sold by employees or people who bought stuff in bulk at tradeshows or have family/friends who work at BB and can obtain the stuff 'on the cheap' -- or you know, it's just knock-off crap lol.

Honestly, the easiest way to get gear is to sign up for the BlackBerry Jam Zone and learn how to make some simple apps and post on the official BB forums - Jam Rewards - Jam Rewards - BlackBerry Developer. You get cool gear and learn some development stuff as well. Nothing wrong with that deal. I got a hat, water bottles, a sweater and some other stuff that way.

My bad, how silly of me to think that BlackBerry would actually like to MAKE MONEY, selling gear that they already have for promotions and such, to willing and paying audience who want to promote their products by wearing and exposing their brand for all to see.

They are proud to PAY to get a F1 car with BlackBerry logos plastered on for millions and millions to see, but when I want to PAY for something that says BlackBerry on it, no go?

Am I missing something here?
    02-21-14 04:52 AM
    What you are missing is that, instead of asking CB to sell BB items, you need to ask BB to MAKE items for resale. Right now, they don't. If they did, THEN I'm sure CB would carry them (at least, some of them), but CB can't simply make them on their own and sell them - that's illegal.
    02-21-14 02:12 PM
    Just but some BlackBerry merchandise on eBay.com. Great stuff!
    Like a foldable wall charging rack :-)

? posted via my Z10
    02-21-14 03:14 PM
    What you are missing is that, instead of asking CB to sell BB items, you need to ask BB to MAKE items for resale. Right now, they don't. If they did, THEN I'm sure CB would carry them (at least, some of them), but CB can't simply make them on their own and sell them - that's illegal.
    Nowhere was it suggested that CB make knock off stuff.

CB's voice carrys way more weight than mine does. They could go to suppliers or right to BB themselves, and voice that people want authentic merchandise and CB would love to carry it, since they already carry authentic BB accessories, and obviously have access to management or whoever is in charge and can pull the strings to make this happen.

BB and CB would MAKE MONEY.

BB is putting all kinds of work into making silly stickers for BBM to MAKE MONEY, when they already have an easy, already made cash cow in merchandise that they just have to make available to people that want to buy it. No extra work required on their part, most of this gear and swag is already made and sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

Lets face it, hats and shirts are extremely cheap to make anyways.

Carry on, I'll just sit back rue another opportunity slip by.
    02-22-14 07:02 AM
    Ya would love some BBRY products! even iPhone throws a sticker in the box with a new phone!!

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    02-22-14 09:50 AM
    I think having authentic BB merchandise available would be awesome. I would definitely buy a hat, t-shirt and coffee mug if that kind of stuff was available. BB is one of my favorite brands.

Via CB10 & Z10 or Q10
    zakopinion likes this.
    02-22-14 09:56 AM
    If you take a bit of time and become a developer, you can earn some Blackberry gear from the Jam Rewards. I'm looking for a Blackberry hat-screen-shot-2014-02-22-12.07.45-pm.png
    I'm looking for a Blackberry hat-screen-shot-2014-02-22-12.08.03-pm.png
    02-22-14 11:11 AM
    ^^^^

I don't have time and would be willing to pay for this stuff. I'm willing to wager there are a lot of other people that are in the same boat as me.

BB can keep their rewards program for those "that have time". But they should offer this same stuff to paying customers.

they'll MAKE MONEY, and it will further advertise their brand.

Im baffled as to why a company wouldn't do everything in its power to get willing and paying people to walk around with items that promote their own brand??
    ChrisHewer1 likes this.
    02-23-14 06:43 AM
    Of course, you could go to [b]any hat customising shop[/b) and get your own hat made for a nominal price. Just get a good enough resolution picture of the blackberry logo, new or old, and ask them to print it on the hat. Easy as caek, pie or... Blackberry.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-23-14 08:00 AM
31 12