BB10 could be better, I wish the design was a bit more aggressive. I wish we had more apps. I was disappointed that some of my favorite legacy device features weren't available. I really really wish the updates rolled out faster.

In 2008, I purchased my first smartphone...it was a BlackBerry! It was a BlackBerry STORM! Everybody said it was the biggest POS in phone history. That phone was never a POS for me, in fact it was one of the best phone I ever held. It wasn't a popular phone but looking back it was the phone that started my whole CrackBerry addiction.

There's a lot of bad things that happened this week. I'm a huge BlackBerry fan and the bad news really got to me. The time came for me to start looking at my options. I needed to be honest with myself and realise the end might be near. Truth be told, I can't choose another platform. I'm not saying the other OS on the market are bad, far from it. I tried Iphone, I tried Android. They just aren't for me.

Call me a ***** but I'm a BlackBerry guy, I don't see myself ever leaving this platform!
    06-30-13 11:08 AM
    Good to hear it, but why not keep it in one of the many open threads already?

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...oducts-823689/
    06-30-13 11:19 AM