Just want to say it, lol. Anyway, you may have seen/read it already, especially if you follow tech news sites. It seems there was a spark between HTC and Samsung's UK twitter account. Then LG was joining in. Honestly I don't think it's appropriate for anyone handling company's official social media account to behave like fanboys. That's why I'm glad BlackBerry's socmed admins are not like those who handles HTC, Samsung and LG's twitter account.

Here's the link to the verge: Samsung, HTC, and LG bicker on Twitter, show fanboys how it's done | The Verge.

Basically, HTC's twitter account twitpic a photo of HTC won "Hottest New Phone of 2014 Awards", but they couldn't resist mentioning Samsung's accounts. Samsung then replied that HTC can take home that award, since Samsung's hand already full of three awards before. HTC replied that those awards were from students that Samsung paid to write about Samsung ( I don't know what they are talking though lol). LG then decided to jump in by putting a meme "Calm down boys, It's just a phone". Lol.

In my opinion, fanboys act like fanboys. But company should not do what fanboys do. Not even in the commercials/ads. That's why I'm glad BlackBerry is not like HTC or Samsung or LG. Let us do what fanboys does dammit. You just Shut up and take my money!
    06-08-13 07:13 AM
    Ha ha. Funny stuff. The mobile wars has gone to the Twittersphere.
    06-08-13 07:25 AM
    lol pretty funny. With regards to the paying students off. Samsung was recently caught paying korean students to bash other manufacturers and create false reviews on blogs and forum sites.
    06-08-13 07:47 AM
    Seems pretty desperate on HTC's part. I think HTC is in a worst situation than BlackBerry was back in kid 2012..

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 10:58 PM
    HTC replied that those awards were from students that Samsung paid to write about Samsung ( I don't know what they are talking though lol).
    Samsung got caught a while back paying students to rig online votes, write fake reviews, & spam websites with pro-Samsung, & anti-competition comments ect.

By paying low waged students to do their nasty work, Samsung was able to build a huge army of trolls & artificial fans. Ever wonder why some people come to CB, & then register, just so they can post anti-BB comments? Well they could just D*cks doing it because they have no life, or they could be doing it because they are being paid to do it.

I forget their excuse once they got caught, I believe it was something like, Apple does it, why can't we? Difference is that, although Apple has often been suspected of doing it, no one has been able to prove it as they hide their actions behind various shell companies, which they then shut down as soon as anyone gets too close.
    06-09-13 03:59 PM
    "Calm down, it's only a phone"
    you think this is a mother****ing game?
    06-09-13 10:20 PM
    LG Officialy won my respect with their photo!!
    06-09-13 10:41 PM