I just received my BB 8830 WE yesterday and I'd like to say I'm very glad to join the BB family.

But with that said, yesterday the internet connection worked wonders and as of today has completely quit on me. I am on Verizon and put the $35/month data plan on my account so I'm wondering why this would completely stop like it has .. I still get the download/upload arrows in the top right corner of my screen.

So hopefully you guys can help, and if so I appreciate it.
    07-31-08 01:52 AM
    Try this with the phone on pull the battery out for 30 seconds and put it back in

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 01:53 AM
    Didn't quite work, this is beyond frustrating.
    07-31-08 01:59 AM
    Does any type of data work? I'd call VZW and make sure they provisioned it right. Also, is this a data-only line?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 06:00 AM
    Is everything else working ok at this point? I got my Curve early June and had to call the VZW 800 number. After an hour on the phone and a follow up call back with another 1/2 hour on the phone, I was up and running. The help line fella was not happy with the poor job the store did and took names. I would check the other functions and call the 800 help line. In my case it worked well for me. I found the ansers to any follow up questions on this site using the search function. The carriers ought to tell the customers about "Crackberry" when selling the phones IMHO.

Good Luck
    07-31-08 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD