I am not getting a note 3, I can't afford it but, and I am getting a mini cost it's a decent price on eBay. I have already coughed out so much in February for a z10 that worth almost nothing now. I have an 3 years old 32 GB iPhone 4S that is still worth more than Z10 that is not even a year old "fact"
    You don't lose money until you sell.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on my Qued10 in CB10
    10-01-13 09:36 PM
    Thank goodness.. only 4 wasted pages!
    Rock On BlackBerry!
    10-01-13 09:40 PM
    If you ask me this loyalty customers have for their phones companies have gone too far, it's not like we are supporting a football team in a premiership league. We are consumers period. And we should go out there and get the best with our hard earned cash. If you feel the z10 is the best phone for you be happy and don't be upset if someone else is happy with note 8 or iPhone 5c. One thing for sure the shareholders don't think of us when they are making decisions so I don't see why we should think about them and share price of their company when we want to spend our hard earn cash. Every company out there should earn our loyalty not the other way round. If blackberry or any other phone out there wants us to buy their phones, they should make phones we want, or I would go out there and get a phone that meets all my needs.
    Exactly! It's not about brand loyalty. It's about doing your research and buying what fits your needs. If it does what you need it to then buy it. Otherwise don't. And don't buy a phone for what you think it eventually might do. Buy it for what it does. Then everything else is gravy. Patience is a virtue.

10-01-13 09:44 PM
    Thank goodness.. only 4 wasted pages!
    Rock On BlackBerry!
    http://bestanimations.com/Cartoons/F...is-02-june.gif
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

MarsupilamiX likes this.
    10-01-13 09:45 PM
    And since a decision was reached, we close this episode of How to reach a decision. Good luck with your choice! And thanks to the majority of members who kept the discussion civil.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 10-02-13 at 08:50 AM.
    10-02-13 01:19 AM
105 ... 345