I have give or take 90 sms msgs on my curve saved as it do not ever delete or I'll set you on fire

I'm not wanting a back up put a print out of these sms msgs

I need a program that can not and does not allow the msg to be altered just saved an made to be veiwed in a printer form or a document I can save on my PC and memory card and view with docs2go

Anyone know of sure a program

Or someone that might know how to make a program cough pete6 cough cough

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 05:09 PM
    E-mailing it to yourself and saving it that way won't work for your needs?
    07-17-08 05:20 PM
    No because that can be edited and for what I need this for it has to be a way inwhich I can not change the content of each msg.

Emailing it would just save me the time of say typing it into a notepad type program on my PC

But thank you for trying

07-17-08 05:39 PM
    Okay.... I'll take another stab at it.

Check out this post: http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/how...your-bb-47282/

You could save a screen shot of the message.
    07-17-08 05:47 PM
    Time consuming but it just might work

I'll try that for now thanks for the idea

07-17-08 05:49 PM
    The only thing I can think of would be taking a screen shot on your Berry of every message. Most 'exact', unaltered way there is!

*EDIT* : And i opened this thread before I ate dinner... and then I responded when I was done... and someone already mentioned that!! haha!
    07-17-08 06:17 PM
    *EDIT* : And i opened this thread before I ate dinner... and then I responded when I was done... and someone already mentioned that!! haha!
    That's me - faster than a chicken pot pie.
    07-17-08 06:23 PM
    Thanks guys

I'm going to spend some time getting all of the screen shots don't and put them into a slide show that I can use docs2go to present

07-17-08 07:52 PM
    If you don't mind me askin, what is the point of you makin a slide show of un altered sms's?

07-17-08 08:13 PM
    @trev. The short answer:

Any good lawyer will tell you if you have to interact with someone on a daily basis and there is a problem your memory is not going to remember everything so keep a note book. And all other info you can

Almost 2 years into a custody battle my notebooks, emails, and sms have helped me a lot

Having to go in and out of msgs and spend that kind of time handoing my phone back and forth annoys a judge

That is the last thing you want to do.

So I'm trying to make it quicker and easier for a judge that isn't techno savy

07-18-08 05:50 AM
    Do a full backup you BB. Download/buy this app:

Free download ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor, parse, convert, backup and archive IPD files to CHM, PDF, HTML, Word, Access, Excel, CSV, IPD Extractor

Export to any of the supported formats and print from that file. PDF I guess would constitute an uneditable format.
    07-22-08 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD