As I thumb through these rumor mills of release dates and threads of predictions and anticipation, I reflect on the day I bought my first blackberry. It was this May. I walked in the store, asked what the best phone in the place was for email and typing and the store clerk said "here, try this new blackberry. Its called the Curve." It was the Curve 8330. As I read older posts here, little did I know when I just casually walked in off the street that my very phone was the buzz of these boards and had all these people stricken with the same anticipation and predictions. I try not to get too worked up on new technology release dates because I enjoy my ignorance. I want the release of these items to be a suprise and enjoyable. Just reading the headers in these forums I have already gotten enough information to know a lot about the new phones like the Bold, Thunder and Javelin. I hope I can keep my ignorance at an acceptable level. But I have to admit, I want that frigging Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 05:44 AM
    Better you than me. I'm not a touch screen individual, but if you get it, enjoy!!
    08-08-08 05:57 AM
    I want that frigging Bold.
    Better you than me. I'm not a touch screen individual, but if you get it, enjoy!!
    The Bold isn't a touch screen, so... I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here.
    08-08-08 06:14 AM
    I am hoping he was joking. Kinda keeping in the spirit of the thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 07:55 AM
    yeah, hopefully that was a joke... lol
    11-18-08 03:01 PM
    If that ain't a JOKE then you need your status revoked LOL.
    The Storm(the touch screen BB) would be the perfect BB ever if it added one feature.......A keyboard and trackball for backup just incase the touch screen gets off calibrated. I have a Nintendo DS and sometimes I have to recalibrate the screen because it gets off a little.
    11-18-08 03:47 PM
    i'm sure you can recalibrate the screen
    11-19-08 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD